Pritchitt Partners, a successful and highly regarded boutique financial services public relations firm, is looking for an experienced executive assistant or office administrator.
We are seeking someone to help our small business run more smoothly, who has excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills, and who has previous experience in office management, in an office administration or EA role.
The job involves:
- Supporting the two Sydney-based directors in organising meetings, preparing reports and undertaking research
- Managing databases including record-keeping and updating
- Monitoring media (both traditional and social)
- Maintaining the overall presentation of the office including filing, office supplies and stationery, and other office equipment and furniture
- Organising and booking travel arrangements and assisting with diary management
- Assisting with event organisation including liaising with venues, organising other external suppliers as required, managing and maintaining invitation lists
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong organisation skills who enjoys keeping things in order!
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- A background in office administration or as an executive/team assistant
- Proven track record in working independently and autonomously
Our ideal team member is efficient and reliable, who likes turning their hand to different tasks, and who wants to seize the opportunity to make the job their own. They must enjoy being part of a small team and able to work independently.
- Flexible work/life balance
- Inhouse coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to undertake relevant external development and training courses
- A day off on your birthday
- The chance to work directly with the owners of a boutique business
- Part-time: 20 hour/week, ideal for someone looking to work Monday to Friday between school hours.
- Location: Our office is based in Sydney’s CBD.
- A salary package of $90,000 including super (as the full time equivalent)
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you.