I established IP Generation a year ago – and it’s going well! We make commercial property investments and now have a large portfolio of property assets under management. This is one core and growing part of my portfolio career and it’s now at the point that I need help with it, to ensure that the company and life in general runs smoothly! Outside work, I have twins and a baby, with a partner who also has her own very successful business. We envisage that once the business side of things are established, that you’d help us manage the suite of other personal investments we have.
As you can imagine, we’re looking for someone who has the confidence and experience to be able to show us how to manage the business administration best, to be able to take initiative and ownership over outcomes. It is really important that you’re able to communicate with me, other business stakeholders and investors, as well as clients, in a highly professional and organised way.
We’re looking for someone who is going to love this work and working autonomously, someone who’ll take great pride in their work and helping to grow the business, from this early stage.
Partnering with me as CEO to ensure that work is correctly prioritised and delivered, that communications with stakeholders, clients and investors are maintained in a professional and timely way, and that the weeks run as smoothly as possible!
You’ll be given the trust and autonomy to act proactively and with high level weekly guidance, while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
- Manage communications between different stakeholders to ensure that I am working on the right things, at the right time.
- Manage the diary and arrange the weekly schedule (set up meetings, travel, client engagements).
- Format information for internal and external communication – via PowerPoint, Word, Excel and email.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Devise and maintain an organised system for communications.
- Experience as a strong, effective executive assistant or personal assistant, who has worked autonomously in the past
- Highly professional and friendly approach with excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent MS Office skills to assist with presentations and reports
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail as a strength
- Discretion and confidentiality are really important, since this role will manage personal and private matters as well as business-related matters in the long term.
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered a plus
- 25 hours across 4 or 5 days as it suits you (eg. school hours, 5 days from 930-230)
- Permanent Part Time role
- Salary: $80,000 Full Time Equivalent, plus Super
- Location: we are based in South Melbourne, where it would be good for you to pop into once a week to plan the week with me and collect any mail etc, however you can work from wherever suits you the rest of the time
We really want someone to SIGN UP who will love the nature of this work. If you’re a little bit (or lot) excited about the role, please apply here through Beam and we’ll look forward to getting to know you!
Related Jobs (1)
Business Support Manager | Melbourne | Part-time 4 days on March 27, 2019 Permanent Part Time