Half Dome is an independent digital marketing agency who combines marketing and technology to deliver compelling, simple business solutions for their partners.
They’re proud to work across a diverse blend of Australian business, for brands such as: The Good Guys, Maurice Blackburn, BetEasy, Connective and Memories.
In 2020, Half Dome won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020 Australia award, growing a staggering 2,390% over a three year period and recently came 4th in the AFR BOSS Best Places to Work awards!
Due to continued growth, Half Dome is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant/Office Manager to coordinate and execute the core operational tasks that contribute to their smooth running.
The successful candidate is a natural organiser, with an eye for detail, who is passionate about making a difference, whilst keeping the Half Dome brand, culture and values at the forefront of everything they do.
You would be an integral member of Half Dome, responsible for managing the office environment as well as providing administrative and project support to Half Dome’s key leadership stakeholders, with purpose and pride.
– Ensure the office runs seamlessly, managing all office facilities, supplies, and equipment
– Provide high level support to the Managing Partners including diary management, travel arrangements, reporting and ad hoc administration
– Be the central point of contact for the office, providing general support to the team and visitors
– Accurately assist in preparing and updating P&C documentation, reports, and presentations, providing admin support as required
– Prepare and issue all onboarding documentation to new employees in a timely manner
– Support IT in the implementation of new software or platforms, update the Half Dome website and maintain key platforms
– Live and breathe the Half Dome values
Skills and experience
– 3+ year’s practical EA or relevant administration experience in a corporate environment
– A background in marketing will be highly regarded
– Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and nurture rapport, engagement and trust with internal stakeholders
– Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
– High level of initiative, adaptability and flexibility
– The ability to manage and prioritise your workload, taking ownership of all assigned tasks and set deadlines
– Is committed to providing high quality support and is proud of the contribution they make, regularly self-reflecting, and seeking feedback
What’s the deal?
Location: Half Dome’s offices are located in Cremorne, Melbourne.
Salary: This will be dependent on skills and experience, but the remuneration is in the range of $60-$80k FTE.
Days/hrs: 22hrs a week equating to 3 full standard days.
Start date: ASAP!
How to Apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!