Endotherapeutics are a medical devices distributor of very innovative and niche devices. Our mission is to improve healthcare. We look around the world to find technology to improve patient outcomes, quality of life or cost efficiencies in the healthcare system, and bring them to the Australian community.
We’re a dynamic company because we’re small and nimble, it is important that we move quickly, try new things and change. We don’t have much of a hierarchy, with a culture to really help each other, and role up our sleeves so the team can be successful. We value trust highly – both internally and with customers. We are very customer focused, working with specialist surgeons and people at the top of their game, as well as business partners around the world.
Over the last couple of years, there have been a lot of innovations and new partnerships have meant high growth for the business. We’re getting busier and so now need a fantastic EA to support the CEO and GM executives.
We’re looking for an experienced EA to work with our CEO, Ivan, and our GM, Adam. The key aspects of the role are:
- Partnering directly with the CEO and GM on their strategic and operational agenda, and daily priorities
- Coordinating and prioritising their schedules including organising all meetings, and travel arrangements, and ensuring ad-hoc requests are aligned with the their priorities
- Coordinating regular meetings such as the monthly sales meeting with agendas, timing etc., such as training workshops
- Contract and document management, and electronic filing
- Taking meeting minutes on some occasions
- Anticipating, identifying, and preparing information required by the executives for meetings, appointments, presentations etc. and following-up on requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence
- Managing the office in terms of stationary, supplies, printer contracts, and arranging cleaning and maintenance needs
- Coordinating schedules for International VIPs who are traveling to Australia
- Managing emails for the CEO and GM in particular by deleting, delegating, responding, and/or flagging items requiring attention as agreed upon (on the days you are working) – in particular finding relation to meetings and appointments
To be a good fit for this role, you’ll have a can do, solutions-focused approach. You’ll enjoy organising busy competing schedules and getting things done. You’ll have a positive attitude and be willing to try. We’ll welcome a desire to take initiative, improve processes or ways of working. Our dream person will be:
- Welcoming, friendly and helpful with a sense of humour
- An experienced EA or office manager
- Interested in the business, the healthcare sector, business drivers and priorities
- Be able to quickly grasp who’s who in the zoo
- Able to ensure the office runs smoothly with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Tech savvy to be able to set up teleconferencing, setting up online meetings and being familiar with basic Excel and Powerpoint
- Very polished with their communication skills – very professional in email
- Be adaptable with the way you work – we are growing and adapting all the time
- Able to anticipate the executive and business needs
- Able to provide advice as well as take direction and run with it
- A ‘can do’ problem solver
- You don’t need to have healthcare sector experience but a demonstration of your interest in the sector will be helpful
What’s the deal?
- Hours: 4-5 days a week, 5-6 hours a day (eg. school hours) with a couple of flexi-hours to reflect needs that come up – we are open to talking about the arrangement
- Location: Epping in Sydney (near the train station)
- Salary: $50-65k for the hours done, depending on experience
- Benefits: Undercover car space provided
Please don’t wait until the deadline if you want to apply. We’ll fill this role as soon as we find the right candidate.
Sign up to Beam so you can apply for the role.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.