We are looking for experienced Senior Consultants and Managers to work in the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) team in our Sydney office.
About EY’s Financial Services Organisation (FSO)?
EY is the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high profile companies. At EY, we provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across our service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups, including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance. As part of our FSRM team, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll build valuable relationships across the industry, gain broad industry experience, and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues. Across the banking and capital markets, insurance, asset management, we build a better working world by assisting clients to enhance the management of risk. You’ll help them by providing strategy and implementation support. You’ll work across Australia’s leading financial institutions, in high performing teams alongside risk management professionals, quantitative analysts, technologists, and former regulators. Together, you’ll help clients better assess and enhance the management of risk.
FSRM service offerings include:
- Risk culture, conduct and compliance
- Financial crimes and AML advisory
- Credit, market and operational risk
- Enterprise risk management
- Regulation and prudential supervision
Your key responsibilities:
- Deliver projects to a high level of client satisfaction and within budget
- Build an understanding of our solutions, share knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialists accordingly
- Develop relevant recommendations and solutions to enhance the management of risk
- Work with clients to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- Manage project teams of consultants
Skills and attributes for success
- 2.5+ years’ experience in financial services consulting, either within a consulting firm or a major financial institution
- Proficient capability in one or more of our FSRM service offerings
- Experience supervising consultants
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and lots of energy and drive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Graduate degree in finance, commerce, law, STEM or similar, with post-graduate qualifications or additional study viewed favourably
- Professional/technical qualifications in risk management viewed favourably.
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- Variety of work and career development opportunities
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times – https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- Career and learning development e.g. EY badges (https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges)
- Career mentoring
- An extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
How to apply
Read more about EY and if you’d like to join our team, please apply through Beam. You’ll be asked to submit your CV and answer 3 questions on application. Don’t wait until the deadline if you’re keen to apply!