Caia is Australia’s first online, on demand health and wellness company for women and their families. Through a secure video consultation platform and easy access to our holistic network of practitioners, our mission is to give women the confidence and convenience to take action on their health.
We are an early stage funded start up based in Sydney’s CBD with access to capital, advisors and corporate partnerships. We’re in the process of building brand awareness and usage via a B2C model as we scale up to offer our services to some of Australia’s top corporates in 2020.
Currently, we are a team of 3 (CEO and COO and CMO) with over 20 years of experience in health care and human services and strong backgrounds in start ups, strategy, operations, marketing and finance.
A bit more about us here
- See more about our founders here caia.care/about-us
- Read more about Caia in a recent press release https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/profiles/caia-medtech-antler/
- And check out our recent pitch at Sydney’s Town Hall at Antler’s demo day to get a better sense of what we’re about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTrLZiYCe0M&feature=youtu.be
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and lead our technology strategy and implementation to build out our mobile first enterprise platform to support our corporate clients.
- Single Page Application (e.g. React or Vue)
- HTML5 canvas
- Experience or willingness to learn and implement video (Web RTC/Zoom SDK etc.) and asynchronous chat functionality
- Database implementation experience, handling sensitive data sets
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working in an early stage start up or building a product from the ground up
- Managing a solution end-to-end
- Passion for health care and women’s wellness
- Ability to lead a team
- A willingness to be flexible and do what it takes to grow and scale the business
- A willingness to learn and oversee any required outsourcing
For the right candidate, we are prepared to offer a competitive package:
- Competitive salary in line with early stage start ups
- Equity option vested over a 4 year period
- Part-time: 4 days/32 hours – we are flexible with how this is done
- Flexible working options with office space in Sydney and Melbourne CBDs, and we are open to some remote work
- Access to senior advisors and partnerships
- Opportunity to be part of the senior leadership team and shape an innovative tech start up
Please don’t wait until the deadline if you want to apply. We’ll fill this role as soon as we find the right candidates.
Sign up to Beam so you can apply for the role.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.