This role will head up a new area for Employsure – you’ll lead the team which continues to innovate and disrupt the legal industry in Australia.
Employsure is an exciting place to be. We were awarded Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in APAC in 2018 by the Financial Times and have been recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Large opportunity for professional growth in Australia and international markets.
The role will have operational responsibility for leading legal services to a large and established client base with a focus on Employment Relations.
Working for Employsure, which is seen as being at the forefront of the New Law movement this role will be helping to set the direction of the legal practice and be making a tangible impact in the strategic course that the company is taking.
The Head of Legal Services will play an integral role in the development and continuous improvement of our service offering while ensuring the Company’s core value of Client is King is adhered too. You will lead the current legal team consisting of several Employment Law professionals.
- Overall responsibility for the operational efficiency of the legal practice and claims team
- Lead a high performing legal team providing a range of workplace relations and health and safety services
- Recruit, coach and mentor team members providing innovative, practical and contemporary legal leadership
- Work with the Leadership Team in developing business strategy
- Successfully manage the team to achieve agreed goals and KPI’s
- Direct the research, analysis, interpretation and delivery of high quality advice to clients
The right person will have
- Extensive experience in employment and workplace relations matters
- Experience in the Fair Work Commission and Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Experience within a professional legal service environment/legal qualification – holding an Unrestricted Practicing Certificate
- 5+ years pqe
- Litigation experience is preferred but not required
- Experience managing teams is preferred but not required
- High level communication and analytical skills
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to empower every business to succeed by setting solid foundations, starting with fair and safe workplaces. Employsure works directly with employers to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with an outstanding capacity for earnings. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian market.
Become a key part of our exciting journey. Apply now here through Beam.
Related Jobs (1)
Employment Relations Adviser | Sydney | 25 – 30 hours on June 18, 2018 Permanent Part Time