Know that buzz of finishing a great workout? Your body tingles, your mind’s rejuvenated and your heart is happy. At Nimble, we’ve taken that feeling and turned it into activewear.
On a mission to inspire movement as an act of self care, we’re fuelled by curiosity and a love of experimentation. We want our products to take you places – not just physically but mentally too. We want to spark conversation, change the status quo and discover ways to better appreciate the needs of our bodies, minds and planet.
About the Role
We’re at an exciting juncture in our growth and are seeking a passionate and experienced commercial marketer to take our marketing efforts to the next level.
As our Head of Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Elevating our brand strategy across owned, earned and paid channels to drive business growth
- Contributing to the innovation pipeline based on current consumer insights & trends
- Planning campaigns, partnerships and initiatives designed to grow and strengthen our brand position, connect with the consumer and drive commercial returns
- Leading & coaching a talented team in executing “always on” seasonal marketing initiatives
As part of our senior leadership team, you will be an exceptional cross functional communicator who can develop meaningful relationships across the business and work closely with founders, Vera & Katia.
Culture is key to our business. We love to sweat together, and road test our products, so you will lead an active lifestyle, have a genuine interest for the health and wellness industry and be passionate about bringing our mission to life.
For success in this role you will be self motivated, ambitious and motivated to lead & develop the marketing function to drive tangible results.
You will be passionate about our consumer; comfortable with data and capable of unearthing actionable insights to drive campaign performance. You’ll be equally excited about creativity and commercial results and keep an ongoing focus on growing market share, optimising activity and maximising return on marketing expenditure.
Who you are:
- A natural leader who loves leading & nurturing teams
- Strategically minded and capable of setting clear objectives and actionable plans
- Experienced in leveraging market, consumer and customer insights to build a successful marketing strategy
- A confident communicator who can easily articulate ideas and influence at a senior level
- Thrives on collaboration and working across multiple functions
- Experience owning a full marketing budget and showing ROI
- Energised by a fast paced environment where curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking are must-haves
- Previous experience
- You’ve worked in a fast paced business with an eCommerce presence
- Helped grow market share for a brand or business
- At least 10 years industry experience, with at least 3 at a senior level
- Team leadership
- Degree or evidence of study in Marketing or related fields
What you will do
- End to end ownership of whole of business integrated marketing strategy
- Translate growth & revenue goals into consumer focused marketing strategies with clear objectives
- Own brand positioning and governance of branding and communications across the organisation
- Represent the marketing function at a senior leadership level
- Deliver on big picture thinking, while ensuring all marketing initiatives are delivered to plan and time
- Explore new channels and partners to help grow brand equity
- Brand health tracking
- Be the voice of the consumer and identify opportunities for growth based on consumer insights, using qualitative and quantitative research
- Remain plugged in to cultural and technological trends we need to take heed of
- Use owned marketing channels to guide consumer behavior and inform future campaigns
Budgets and measurement
- Full accountability for marketing budget and reporting on ROI
- Implement and oversee measurement frameworks to define objectives and KPIs
- Work with broader team to translate results into actionable insights for future strategy
- Oversee adherence to brand critical path
- Drive, inspire and lead current team of three and recruitment for future team growth
- Oversee all agency and partner relationships including creative, PR, performance marketing, influencer, social platforms and marketing vendors.
- Work with like-minded iconic Australian brands and businesses to raise brand awareness in market through eventing and commercial campaigns
- Be a brand ambassador for Nimble and maintain strong networks
Culture and Benefits
- Monthly team sweats & generous staff discount on Nimble product
- Birthday’s off
- Brand new state of the art workspace in Edgecliff
- Investment in development and training
- A passionately curated snack bar!
- A supportive and flexible work environment
- Days/hours: This role could be done in a part-time (4 days a week) OR full-time capacity – whatever works for you.
- Location: Our headquarters are based in a brand new state of the art workspace in Edgecliff, Sydney. Ideally we'd love you to come into the office on a regularly basis (post lockdown restrictions); however we're flexible for the role to be done largely from home if that's your preference.
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary that's dependent on experience.
- Start date: As soon as you can!
How to Apply:
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies. If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but gives us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Login to apply