Skyjed is a cloud-based software as a service provider of AI enhanced life-of-product governance and reporting tools. Skyjed monitors operational & non-financial product health for enhanced trust.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, we are seeking an entrepreneurial and commercially minded sales executive, with a proven background in scaling businesses, to spearhead Skyjed’s growth in the Australian market. This is a newly created role to establish, build then lead the Sales team that will be fully P&L accountable, and be responsible for new business development, growth targets, and sales strategy in Australian market. The role initially is focused on selling and building the team over-time as the business scales. We have a huge opportunity in front of us, with Skyjed being a Regtech pathway for organisations to meet post-Hayne enquiry compliance standards.
There are only a few opportunities in your career to join a high potential start up on the ground floor. This is one of them. We have an amazing team and directors, recognised as RegtechAccelerate start-up 2019, global presence and we’re still just getting started. You can see more here: https://www.skyjed.com/.
Your primary goal will be to grow the Skyjed business, by acquiring enterprise customers for the platform. If you’re excited by a greenfield growth opportunity in an established, category defining start-up – this role is a great fit for you.
- P&L Management of the Skyjed software sales with initial focus on prospecting and building a robust pipeline of opportunities and personally closing key enterprise sales.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO, marketing and directly with clients and partners to drive and grow revenue via the acquisition of key medium and large enterprise customers. Our Buyer Personas are Chief Product Officers, Chief Risk Officers and CEOs/Board Members in product and technology-based businesses. We are a good fit for a range of industry segments, with an initial focus on the financial services, telecom, energy and technology sectors.
- Build and lead a diverse team as the business grows.
- Develop and implement a sales growth strategy for the business and the required operating model including; sales methodology, qualification framework, forecasting, pipeline management and sales approach.
- Lead new business development activities with end-to-end ownership from lead generation and pipeline management through to negotiation and close in our cloud-based CRM.
- Create feedback loops through pre and post deal analysis to drive product innovation.
- Lead and own software implementation activities including time, budget, resourcing and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and lead customer success and account management activities.
- Influence product improvements and product marketing through customer and market feedback.
- Prior experience in a start-up or fast paced, high performing entrepreneurial environment with strong track record of high performance.
- Previous P&L ownership of a territory, country or line of business.
- Proven experience as a self-starter in the ‘build and grow’ phase of a new product or business or revenue line.
- Track record in applying creative solutions to building and growing revenue or creating go-to-market strategies and exceeding sales targets.
- Results oriented and a value-based leader, who is happy to roll-up the sleeves and be part of a dynamic startup, flexible team work environment.
What’s the deal?
- Part-time options with flexible working including: 3-4 days a week or equivalent across the week
- Salary: up to $150k FTE including Super
- Location: we are based in Sydney and Melbourne – there will be some travel but doesn’t need to be a lot. You’ll need to spend time with the team as there’s a lot of collaboration, however we’re really flexible with how and where you work
- Starting: when you’re ready, we are ready.
Want to join the team?
If you want to build a new sales function from the ground up, in a high-growth company and sector, this is a great opportunity. Please apply, with a cover note speaking to:
- Why your skills, experience and behavioural style make you the best match for this role
- Why would you like to be a key part of the Skyjed journey
- What makes you excellent at Sales