If this role looks like you, apply asap. We need people to start on Tuesday 24 March.
Our mission is to be the greatest influence for fairness and safety in Australian workplaces. And we’re making huge progress.
How? Employsure is Australia’s leading specialist in workplace relations. With over 27,000 small business clients, we are changing the way businesses look at their workplace relations and seek advice. Here at Employsure, we know that happy people make great things happen for our business and most importantly, for our clients. We continue to focus on safety, work-life integration, mental health, flexibility and competitive remuneration as top priorities for our people.
- Work mid-morning to mid-afternoon so you can balance work and family commitments
- Great work structure that requires no handover or out of hours contact
- Continue to challenge yourself in the employment relations space with ongoing training provided
- Manage varied and challenging matters across all industries on a daily basis
- Australia’s best reward and recognition program, in a fast growing corporate
- Continue to challenge your skills and experience in employment relations and health and safety.
You will be joining the largest disruptor of its kind in Australia where the growth potential is very realistic.
In this role you will be responding to inbound advice queries via email and telephone in an efficient and productive manner.
Your role will be to provide accurate and expert advice on disciplinary and performance management matters, dismissals, wage rates, discrimination in the workplace, bullying and harassment, work health and safety queries and many more workplace matters.
Your ability to manage clients’ expectations through difficult times will be paramount and your organisation and prioritisation skills are a must in the successful delivery of the world class service that we offer.
- Provide workplace relations advice by phone and email
- Guide clients to manage their ER matters from strategy to execution
- Communicate complex information or concepts to clients in non-technical terms
- Provide timely and commercial advice to clients from all industry types
- Deliver industry defining service by partnering with clients as a trusted Adviser
The right person will have:
- experience working in an advisory role in an employer association or trade union will be highly regarded
- detailed and up to date knowledge of the national employment relations framework
- relevant practical experience in providing professional quality advice across all workplace relations matters
- experience managing employee matters such as disciplinary action, redundancies and performance management from inception to completion
- experience interpreting or advising on Australia’s workplace laws such as the Fair Work Act or Modern Awards
- proven capability in providing timely commercial advice to clients, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills being essential
- qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred
As the innovators and leaders in our field we can offer:
- ongoing commitment to training delivered by varied methods
- training provided during work hours
- clearly defined career paths with ongoing opportunities
What’s the deal?
- 3 month contract, starting immediately (on Tuesday 24 March 2020)
- Location: remote working from home (NB: you may have to attend a local office for training for a few days)
- Hours: at least 5 consecutive hours a day (between 1-5 days a week)
- Salary: commensurate with experience
How to apply
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all genders, Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature-age people.
We look forward to meeting you.