With over 55 years in the industry, TOGA has established itself as one of the most experienced, Australian owned, fully integrated property developers. Family owned, today we operate as the TOGA Group of Companies and have evolved into three integrated businesses: TOGA Development & Construction, TOGA Far East Hotels (TFE) – a leading hotel operator across Australia, New Zealand and Europe and TOGA Property Investment.
We are now looking for a Talent & Culture Business Partner for a 12 month fixed term period. This unique 3 day per week job share opportunity will see you supporting the full employee lifecycle and people strategies for TOGA Group, who provide central services to the TOGA Group of Companies, and providing coverage across other departments at certain times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influencing and consulting across the business to identify emerging HR trends and issues and providing advice and recommendations to people leaders on the implementation of appropriate measures to address matters, as necessary.
- Creating and driving Talent & Culture strategic initiatives, designed to drive employee engagement and enable a positive workplace culture, ensuring alignment with business strategies and organisational objectives.
- Coaching and supporting leaders throughout all facets of the recruitment process and build onboarding programs and supportive frameworks to effectively onboard top talent to enable the delivery of our business objectives through our people.
- Building, maintaining and embedding frameworks, toolkits, processes and systems across the full employee lifecycle such as supporting leaders to drive cyclical performance and development processes and maintaining remuneration, reward and incentive frameworks to reinforce and drive high performance.
- Working with Senior Leadership to drive initiatives to develop and instil desired cultural practices, embedding a culture of high performance, collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement consistent with values, behaviours, and vision.
- Managing learning and capability development across the businesses to encourage personal and professional development of our people and facilitate bi-annual talent and succession planning.
- Executing key elements of the internal communications strategy including managing all people related internal communication and supporting the delivery of business updates.
- Providing timely, expert advice and guidance across a range of HR issues including policies, processes, systems, and legislation.
Skills and experience we need from you:
- Minimum of 10 year Human Resources experience
- Previous experience in a standalone HR role at a senior level
- Demonstrated experience in human resources management across the entire employee lifecycle in a range of industries, demonstrating a sound knowledge of contemporary HR best practice
- Relevant tertiary qualification in human resources management or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain trusted business relationships across all levels of the business
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to consult effectively with key stakeholders including people leaders, team members and external partners.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills combined sound business acumen in order to offer solutions for a diverse range of HR issues
We want you to have strong ownership and accountability with excellent organisational skills, and the ability to work on multiple matters concurrently. We want you to be collaborative, responsive, and committed to continuous improvement.
When you join our business, you join our family. We invest in our culture, we celebrate our differences and offer a great range of benefits including access to a range of wellness activities, CSR initiatives and generous discounts on accommodation at TFE Hotels.
OWNERSHIP – INTEGRITY – AGILITY – EXCELLENCE – PASSION
What’s the deal?
- 12 month contract
- Part-time: 3 days a week (22.8 hours), job sharing opportunity
- Location: Our HQ is in Ultimo
- Salary: $140k package as a Full Time Equivalent. This would then be pro-rated to the agreed PT hours.
- Starting: September 2021
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but we’d love it if you could give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We’re excited to meet you!