Vervoe is a fast-growing HR Tech startup. We’re building a community of experts who are passionate about hiring to help other startups hire faster using expert-curated interview scripts. We have two founders and our team is based across the US, Europe and Australia. We work remotely and flexibly, and we love it.
What’s the opportunity?
Vervoe is an advanced interviewing platform that helps employers hire based on merit, not résumés. We believe in giving all candidates an opportunity to show their skills by doing simulations written by experts. Learn more about how it works here. We have over 3,000 customers in 75 countries.
We’re looking for the next brilliant person to join our global team of diverse thinkers and characters. We love what we do, we work hard and we work as a team. Read all about our core values and mission here.
What’s the role?
With our rapid growth comes the need for an HR Operations Manager – to work closely with our CEO at our offices in Collins St, Melbourne.
We’ll need you to be excited to have variety and to be agile between different facets of your role. You’ll be equal parts strategic thinker and roll-up-your sleeve action.
What’s the mandate?
– Customising employment contracts for employees and engagement letters for independent contractors in Australia, the US and elsewhere.
– Overseeing payroll, benefits, pension and workers compensation in Australia and the US.
– Working with advisors to establish an employee share and options plan.
– Maintaining the share register and employee share and options plan.
– Assisting with board packs if required.
– Working with advisors to facilitate government grants and tax incentives.
– Working with advisors to comply with sales tax requirements in the US.
– Overseeing compliance with the Global Data Protection Regime.
– Reviewing various contracts, e.g. office space, agency agreements or partnership agreements.
– Working with advisors to register trademarks.
– Maintaining the company’s operating budget.
– Oversee HR policies/procedures etc.
– Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations. Legal background will be well regarded, preferably with experience in employment law
– Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
– Knowledge of finance, data analysis and reporting
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
– Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
What’s the deal?
– Working flexibly 2-3 days per week. As you will be working with different timezones (e.g. US), you will need to be flexible with hours worked
– Permanent part-time role
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a high impact, high growth Australian HR tech business, we would love to meet you. Please apply here through Beam as soon as possible as this opportunity is for an immediate start.
Related Jobs (1)
Head of Operations | Melbourne | 5 days school hours on September 21, 2018