We’re looking for an experienced People and Culture generalist to help manager the function. The mandate for the role is to plan, develop, coordinate and implement the strategies, policies and services which strengthen our collaborative performance culture. You will work with the Head of People and Culture, as a team, to learn, grow and cover our organisational needs for the balance of the week. You’ll have your own role and responsibilities, with room to show leadership.
Your New Company
ACES Group employ more than 500 permanent and casual service employees (primarily security), in public place, entertainment, cultural and commercial workplaces, We service a diverse range of high-profile venues, iconic tourist destinations and world-renowned events, whilst leading innovation in service delivery by offering cutting-edge solutions with emerging technologies including robotics and Artificial Intelligence
Your New Role
This role will maintain and enhance our P&C function by providing some specialist P&C guidance, and strong business partnership. You will work closely with the Head of P&C as you cover the full remit of a P&C role across a week, to ensure that together you are planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR / Recruitment policies, procedures and practices. You will be responsible for driving process improvement, and demonstrate growing leadership skills, You will also be involved in:
- Employee experience: enhance and support employees throughout the employment lifecycle. Direct communication with staff, including site visits. Manage integration with the internal Training, Payroll and Innovation teams to support end to end employee experience.
- Business partnering: support Contract Managers to manage performance related issues. Manage grievances, complaints and issues in conjunction with the Head of P&C and our leadership team. Oversee employee performance, recognition and remuneration in compliance with enterprise arrangements.
- P&C Operations: generalist HR applications including collation of staff information and form processing.
- Support Recruitment Manager with Workforce Planning, Recruitment and Engagement services, as well as operational interaction with our recruitment manager
What you will need to succeed
You’ll need to have strong, broad experience in a P&C role, ideally including some experience or understanding of services / blue collar workforces.
- Specifically, we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding that our people are our most important asset
- A genuine concern for safety and wellbeing
- Tertiary qualifications in either Human Resources or Law
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Effective change management skills, including embracing innovation
- Strong people leadership capability
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills including database management and online systems.
- NSW Drivers Licence (to attend worksites throughout metropolitan Sydney).
Whats the Deal?
- Salary: $135k Full Time Equivalent, including Super
- Permanent part-time, 20 hours a week (2.5 days). You will report to our Head of P&C, to provide coverage across the week (which we are also hiring here at Beam – recommend someone if you know a fab manager!)
- Location: Sydney CBD
How to apply
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.