Employsure is an award-winning HR, Work Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia’s SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription-based, cost-effective model. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as over 30,000 clients across ANZ in just 10 years. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area.
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
This role is a vital part of our service and will see you work within a ticket-based environment resolving client queries across a broad range of topics and industries. In one day you may advise on Award interpretation, performance management matters, dismissals, redundancies, discrimination, bullying and harassment and many others.
You will be the front and centre, supporting business owners to manage their obligations via phone and email in an ever-changing Employment Relations environment.
You will also receive ongoing training and development to increase your Employment Relations knowledge.
- Guide our SME clients to manage their ER matters from planning to execution by providing accurate advice by phone and email
- Communicate ER matters and solutions to clients in a clear and simple way
- Provide timely and practical advice to clients from all industries
The right person will have:
- Strong knowledge of the Modern Award system and National Employment Standards and experience managing employee matters such as disciplinary action, redundancies, and performance management
- Excellent communication skills are essential both verbal and written
- Experience working across multiple technology platforms
- HR, ER or Employment Law experience, qualifications in law, industrial relations, or human resources preferred
Salary: A starting base package of $76k – $87k FTE.
Days/hours: 5 days per week, 5 hours per day – flexibility for school pick up/drop off arrangements. You will also have access to varied shift patterns for work-life balance.
Location: Post lockdown, our preference is for you to work from the Employsure offices located in Sydney’s CBD; however, some WFH arrangements may be available.
We also offer:
- clear career pathways towards salary increases and promotions
- an active social committee dedicated to organising company & state-wide events & celebrations
- daily breakfast & office amenities (breads, cereals, toiletries) and a bi-weekly tea trolley!
- additional benefits after 2 years of service including: up to 10 additional days of annual leave per year, paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave and financial support to name a few.
What our Employees say about life as an HR Advisor at Employsure:
“The most engaging company I’ve worked for who really look after their people! They are huge advocates of training and development…”
“A great sense of team and an open and transparent support structure! Incredibly flexible and adaptation to covid has been superb.”
“Employees are always kept in the loop with changes going on, …values driven company!”
How to Apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but we’d love it if you could give us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you. 🙂
We look forward to meeting you!