- Part Time Contractor Role
- Flexible Hours
- Western Sydney Focus – Professional Services Industry
What’s the Opportunity?
This B2B Inside sales role offers you the rare opportunity to work with a progressive law firm with an impressive reputation across Western Sydney that has diverse interests throughout the community (including a focus on women in business), an exciting high growth vision and a vibrant culture – while also giving you the time and flexibility you need to work around a side hustle or family commitments.
Inside Sales Manager: Purpose of the role
As the Inside Sales Manager you will be responsible for generating new leads for the commercial law teams within the practice. This is a part-time outbound sales role with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility.
Working closely with the CEO and key members of the commercial team you will enjoy creating opportunities and thinking outside of the square.
You will have a minimum of 5-years sales experience, be fearless on the phone and have sophisticated negotiation skills. This position is not a passive sales role. You will require tenacity, a winning attitude, and a history of proven success.
This role has been successfully working alongside our client facing commercial team and our internal marketing team over the last 7 years. You will be provided with lists and leads along with a simple but very effective CRM through which you KPI’s will be managed.
You will be expected to generate a number of predetermined face to face business development appointments per month. Our lawyers will then execute and close these meetings.
You will target key senior decision makers in the following businesses throughout Western Sydney:
- Subsidiary of multinationals
- Large family businesses
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5-years sales experience
- Proven record of inside sales success
- Detail and goal setting oriented – you love hitting targets!
- Impeccable and engaging phone manner
- Ability to handle objections effectively
- Deep understanding of commercial client needs in Western Sydney – or a willingness to learn
- Self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Ability to apply a strategic lens to a transactional role
- Previous experience in a Professional Services environment is a plus
Why is this such a Beamy role?
You have the ability to set your own work schedule and hours – it’s all about outcomes!
Work 6 months of the year – with all school holidays off plus additional time off to accommodate for the firm’s busy periods (when consultants cannot attend client sales meetings)
You can work flexibly from home, Norwest, Parramatta or Penrith
You have the opportunity to create lasting relationships with Senior stakeholders and work directly with the CEO and the senior Leadership Team. Ultimately, you’ll be making a difference with your success supporting the business achieve exponential growth
What does the right talent look like?
- Works on own initiative, highly self-driven
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to create great relationships
- High-quality networking skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Detail and goal setting oriented
- Would suit someone with an exciting side hustle or family commitments
- Own ABN and contractor insurances required (willing to look at alternate employment set-up for the right
What’s the deal?
Starting in mid-January or February
This role is truly flexible.
Working 6 months of the year, this role offers all school holidays off plus additional time off to accommodate for the firm’s busy periods (when consultants cannot attend client sales meetings)
An attractive remuneration commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant is available.
As a contractor, you will be paid per quality appointment set, aligned to set KPI’s and targets, with the ability to earn up to $10,000 per month.
Please apply here through Beam with your cover letter!