Bishop Collins, a dynamic and fast growing mid-tier Chartered accounting firm with 3 office locations in Australia. Our Central Coast business services client base is rapidly expanding, therefore we are looking for an Intermediate or Senior Accountant to join the team.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to continue to hone their technical, management and interpersonal skills.
We value collaboration and an authentic approach to staff management. Every effort is made to create an environment motivated by enjoying work and being valued. All staff are recognised regularly for their contribution to the team and our clients.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for Individuals, Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and SMSF’s
• Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements & Installments Activity Statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Bookkeeping, payroll, reconciliations and business management on a variety of software including MYOB and Xero
• Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office and other regulatory bodies as required.
• Supervision and review work of staff as required.
• Engaging directly with a variety of clients
Skills & experience
• Be experienced in a Tax or Business Services role with an Australian professional practice firm
• Studying for or completed a CA or CPA qualification
• Have high accountability and responsibility
• Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Have a genuine passion for relationship growth and management
• Basic knowledge across a wide area of Australian tax law
• Work with a great group of people that allow you to be you and encourage you to grow and expand your skills.
• The company offers genuine opportunities for career progression.
• Opportunity to be part of a highly supportive and professional culture with plenty of flexibility for the right person.
- Part-time: 25 hours per week
- Salary:: Salary will be determined based on experience but will be the right level for the right fit.
- Location: Tuggerah Central Coast
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out!
We look forward to meeting you.