Allen Jack + Cottier is home to great architects, designers and office professionals.
We are an award-winning architecture and design practice based in the vibrant Chippendale precinct. Check out our website at www.architectsajc.com to see examples of our prestigious projects.
We are a proactive, creative and innovative team and are looking for an experienced IT Assistant to lead various projects typologies from inception through to completion. Someone who is driven, motivated and ready to take on a challenge.
• This is a contract role initially; however permanent part-time will be considered for the right candidate.
As out IT Assistant you will:
• Set up new employees in relation to software access, user accounts, email addresses etc.;
• Set up laptops and video projectors for presentations;
• Install, test and configure new workstations;
• Troubleshoot desktop applications, hardware and user problems;
• Provide assistance with printer & plotter problems;
• Adds/modify users on various systems (FTP site etc.);
• Maintain the AVAYA phone system;
• Monitor and investigate new and emerging technology and opportunities; and
• Assist with file backup and restores.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant certificate or qualification;
• Knowledge in MS Office, Windows 7, Windows Server and Adobe applications;
• Experience identifying, researching and resolving technical problems;
• Working collaboratively, assisting others and seeking assistance;
• Contributing professionally and personally to a productive and enjoyable team environment;
• Good communication skills.
• Experience using Salesforce
Benefits of AJ+C
• Collaborative and supportive team environment
• Flexible working environment
• Training, mentoring and professional development
• Social Friday afternoons to catch up with colleagues
• In-house Tuesday evening yoga
What’s the deal?
• Location: Chippendale, Sydney
• Days/hours: 24 hrs (open to 3 long days or 4-5 shorter days)
• Salary: Dependent on experience
• Start date: As soon as you’re available!
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out!
Don’t wait for the deadline. If this role looks like you, apply ASAP. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!