Table of Plenty is joining forces with a number of other established Australian health food companies, becoming part of a new Healthy Food Platform with other leading health brands such as Red Tractor and Raise the Bar.
This brand new venture opens up opportunities to become part of an exciting and dynamic future, shaping health food in Australia and beyond.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Key Account Executive to join our team. In this role you will support our major retail accounts to grow and strengthen relationships. In conjunction with this, you will work closely with our Marketing, Finance, Supply and broader Sales team to provide consumers with easy access to our healthy food products.
This new role reports to our Key Account Manager and is available due to our rapid growth across the brands. We have big plans both locally and internationally for our products and the future looks bright.
If you are interested in healthy food, up and coming in your sales career path and keen to tackle the next opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Your fresh outlook and ideas will be welcomed and encouraged!
- Support of the relationship with key accounts
- Forecasting, delivery, measurement and reporting of on-going business
- Support for Joint Business Plans
- Provide account analytics and insights to develop strong plans and drive new opportunities
- Delivery of sound commercial outcomes
- Build outstanding relationships, customer networks and deliver exceptional customer service
- Support NPD initiatives and marketing plans
Demonstrated experience and skills required include:
- Sales experience (2+ years) within FMCG is ideal
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Excellent analytical and commercial acumen
- Strong customer focus with great influence and negotiation abilities
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other business functions
- Proven computer skills – Advanced Excel and competent Microsoft Office Suite Essential. ERP Systems – an advantage.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
You will bring to the team your passion, energy, work ethic and relentless focus on quality and safety.
You can expect to operate in a workplace focused on innovative thinking, personal and professional development and decision making integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
What’s the deal?
- Location: The offices are in Melbourne, but there is flexibility to carry out some of the work from home.
- Hours: This role could either be done full-time or part-time (4 days a week) and will be scoped accordingly.
- Salary: $80k base salary FTE including Super, PLUS attractive sales incentives. Incentives will be for new business, based on agreed monthly targets.
- Start date: ASAP!
How to apply
If you’d like to join our journey and believe you can take this mandate on, please apply here through Beam.
If you’re not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer these 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We will be meeting candidates as soon as we see strong applications coming through and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand – we can’t wait to meet you!