EMK Counsel Co is a law practice that provides innovative legal solutions.
Our aim is to help our clients create wealth and opportunities in business and property and protect their interests using innovative legal solutions.
We are experiencing substantial growth and are looking for a part-time Lawyer to join our team with a primary focus on construction litigation.
Working with an accomplished partner and a great team, you will work on a broad range of front end and back end construction matters for a variety of clients including property developers, contractors, engineering companies and consultancies. Whilst this will primarily include dispute resolution via adjudication and court proceedings, it will also include advising on and negotiating a wide range of tenders and project agreements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years + PQE
- Strong interpersonal skills, a strong client service ethic and a keen interest in the construction and infrastructure sectors
- 2 years + front and back end commercial and construction law experience
- The ability to work autonomously
We will provide the right person with flexibility and work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop their career within our firm. We are open to this being a full-time or part-time role for the right candidate.
What’s the deal?
- Part-time arrangements: 3 days per week
- Salary: we are committed to finding the right candidate so the salary will be based upon experience.
- Location: our offices are located in Parramatta, but we are open to remote work.
- Starting: As soon as possible!
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out!
We look forward to meeting you.