The future is bright. At Cube Group, we’re sure of it.
Our team has a shared vision for a better future, and we’re working hard to make it happen.
We are a dynamic firm that exists to create practical solutions that have a positive impact on the communities of Australia.
Our firm is impressive for many reasons, but the most critical one is our people.
Cube Group is made up of highly skilled, hard-working people who care about creating positive change and act with integrity. Working with Cube means access to a broad range of skills, experience and specialist expertise.
We are experiencing a growing workload as we settle into 2021. To support this, we are seeking a creative and determined Marketing and Communications Specialist to plan, develop and deliver our brand and content marketing activities.
This new role also supports the leadership team to execute business development initiatives, drive growth and increase the firm’s external profile to support our strategy for 2021 and beyond.
So what could a typical week look like for you?
- Developing and implementing Cube’s marketing and communications plans in line with the firms broader strategy and craft a calendar focused on content and client relationship building activities.
- Planning, writing and developing content for the ongoing social media calendar, digital and other relevant campaigns.
- Meeting with key internal stakeholders from the Leadership Team to discuss and identify opportunities to create engaging content that showcases Cube and reflects our values. Finesse final case study materials and liaise with vendors for publication.
- Supporting the team to proactively manage client relationships, support appropriate classification of clients and identify opportunities for targeted engagement and promotion.
- Reviewing analytics and prepare monthly report highlighting key BD metrics.
- Assisting with the preparation of proposal documents.
We’re looking for curious, dedicated, insightful and practical team members.
You will thrive in this role if you are process driven, demonstrate high performance in an agile environment and can bring:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline.
- Proven experience within a business development, sophisticated commercial or marketing role – experience in a professional services setting would be advantageous.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to set priorities across multiple projects.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A connection to Cube’s values and a desire to contribute to meaningful change.
Why work with us
At Cube we live our values every day. We think big, we think differently, and we combine bright ideas with evidence and insight.
We collaborate, recognising we don’t have all the answers we bring people together to find them.
We don’t have a too hard basket.
We are open-minded, resourceful and resilient problem solvers.
Cubies actively support and encourage each other to succeed in all aspects of our work and lives. We know we are stronger together.
What to expect:
- As a certified B Corporation, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental performance, putting purpose over profit.
- Scope to shape this role with support to develop your skills and progress your career in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Support in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential.
- Cube Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where individual strengths, contributions and unique points of view are valued.
What’s the deal?
- Hours : 19 hours flexible across the week. You tell us what suits you!
- Location: Headquartered in Melbourne’s CBD, our office hub features collaborative work-spaces and state-of-the-art end-of-trip facilities.
- Salary: $100k – $120k (full time equivalent total package)
- Starting: We’d love you to join the team asap!
How to apply:
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but gives us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We look forward to meeting you!