Our mission at Sustainable Energy Solutions is to help medium and large organisations control their energy costs, become more energy efficient and manage their energy portfolio to leverage renewable energy. This is a very exciting and rapidly growing industry which we are at the heart of. And we love our team. We have 6 Beamers already and 1/2 our workforce work part-time.
We’re continue to grow and now need to bring in some hands-on marketing capability to help us engage with our B2B clients and prospects.
We are looking for a highly organised and digitally savvy Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team in a rapidly changing energy industry. We need someone with a strong focus on execution, and hands on digital experience including WordPress or other CMS, email marketing, google analytics and SEO, CRM integration.
Essentially we need a digital whizz first, with some event experience. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be an enthusiastic team player.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term growth goals.
Assist the Head of Marketing to implement the marketing strategy through:
- Maintaining the website and assisting on future web development
- Updating business templates and creating marketing collateral as required
- Executing email marketing campaigns
- Preparing marketing reports including website and campaign performance
- Managing the event calendar and providing event support
- Managing social media platforms
Experience and Skills
- 1 – 3 years hands-on marketing experience with social and digital media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in executing direct mail campaigns (EDM)
- Experience in using digital and social media platforms
- Basic graphic Design skills to create or edit content
Bonus Skills/Experience/Interests You May Have:
(one or more – great! None – no worries either)
- Experience in WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Canva (or Adobe Creative suite) is desirable
- If you’ve had other experience with thought leadership, podcasts and video that what would be awesome
Benefits & culture
- $60-75K + super, full time equivalent – this will pro-rated based on the number of hours you work, as agreed between you and you Manager
- 16 hours, 2-3 days a week
- Great career and development opportunity
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team in a fast-changing industry
More about us
Sustainable Energy Solutions is a niche consulting firm specialising in energy procurement. For nearly 10 years, we have been helping our clients to take control of their energy costs by securing competitive electricity and gas contracts for their business or site anywhere in Australia. Our team of experts also advise businesses on renewable energy products and energy efficiency technology such as solar, LED lighting and Power Factor Correction. Our goal is to help businesses reduce their energy use and achieve long term savings.
Sound interesting? Or like you? If so, prepare a Cover Letter addressing the following questions and apply via Beam:
- Why do your skills, experience and aptitude make you the best match for this role?
- What achievements in your work give you the most joy?
- Why would you like to be a part of this organisation’s story?
- What impact do you want to have in this role?