- Exciting opportunity as Marketing Manager reporting directly to the CEO
- Dynamic fast growing business, recently on the AFR Fast Starters – ranked 37 or fast growing companies in Australia
- Experience required in all areas of marketing strategy, B2B digital marketing, social media & communications, building brand presence and lead generation
- We are extremely client focused and have created an open, collaborative and positive team culture
Satellite Office is 100% Australian owned, and is a very fast growth, leading dedicated Staff Leasing service provider in the Philippines.
Our business targets small to medium sized businesses on building their own dedicated teams in Manila. Satellite Office offers a range of service options to cater for a client’s specific needs, with the most popular being the Full-Service Model, including Serviced Offices, Staff Leasing and Support Services including Recruitment, HR, Payroll and IT.
Satellite Office’s exceptional growth has been built on a strong and reputable client base across global media (ASX top 50), ecommerce, virtual reality, gaming, technology, online education, energy / electrical / utilities, sports and leisure, IT managed services, digital marketing agencies, professional services firms across finance, accounting, software and enterprise solutions and legal firms. Our clients range across publicly-listed, private, private equity and venture capital-backed entities.
Satellite Office has a highly experienced management team both in Australia and the Philippines. This combination of highly experienced senior executive talent in both countries provides a strong point of difference to any competitor. This enables a highly professional and consultative type partnership throughout the lifetime with our clients, combined with a strength in operations and service delivery, focusing on exceeding client expectations.
About the role
The primary focus of the Marketing Manager is to help grow the business and provide lead generation of potential new clients working in collaboration with the Business Development team. The Marketing Manager will position Satellite Office as a premium service provider, build brand awareness in both the client and talent markets across all applicable forms of media, and create collaterals, presentations, and materials for both internal and external communication and lead a high performing marketing team.
The Marketing Manager will work in the Sydney office alongside our CEO and Business Development Manager. The broader team is in the Philippines including the small marketing team that reports into this role.
- Assume primary responsibility for building and implementing a marketing plan for Satellite Office, ensuring it is in line with the overall vision and values of the company
- Co-ordination of resources to ensure successful roll out of all marketing activities, with the aim of building brand awareness among our target markets.
- Marketing department growth and management
- Manage the high performing marketing team to ensure marketing objectives are met.
- Ongoing management, coaching and development of marketing team.
- Develop and implement website strategy to target business in Australia, the US and candidates in the Philippines.
- Develop campaign strategy for inbound and outbound lead generation
- Engage potential clients and talents by providing relevant content and messaging, and creating online campaigns regularly.
- Create content to support the user journey through online channels and influence decision making.
- Determine event strategy to maximise lead generation
Social media management:
- Managing the positioning of Satellite Office through social media platforms, principally LinkedIn
- Take ownership of all content, messaging, and engagement strategies on Satellite Office social media accounts
SEO / SEM:
- Create and implement SEO/SEM strategy with SEO/SEM Manager
- Liaise with digital marketing agencies to assess options and propose a plan or approach, including measuring of performance of any agreed spend
Ownership of brand, marketing collateral and communication:
- Conceptualise, propose, and execute designs for marketing collateral including, but not limited to, brochures, flyers, and folders
- Coordinate with Satellite Office Managers for creation of client presentations
- Design templates and layouts for all internal communication, including regular eDM messages, event announcements etc.
Personal skills and attributes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong time management with a sense of urgency
- High energy, team orientated
- Excellent management / organisational skills
- Precise, accurate, attention to detail a must
- Ability to work unsupervised as an individual contributor
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Business-to-Business marketing is highly regarded
- Hands-on experience in strategy development, online campaign conceptualization and creation is required
- Experience in social media management, with LinkedIn being highly regarded
- Extensive vendor management experience is required
- Experience in managing a small team
- Degree qualified, preferably Business or Marketing related, from a reputable College or University
- Full time or 4 days – let’s talk about what works for you
- Salary: Around $140k package (full time equivalent) with some room for movement for the right person
- Location: Bondi Junction
- Please apply ASAP
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!