Atomic Tangerine is a growth marketing agency that empowers small and medium sized organisations. We develop and execute channel agnostic brand and marketing strategies that deliver measurable outcomes to enable our clients achieve their business objectives – often working with clients that are looking to take the next step in their growth plan but that don’t yet have the in-house marketing capability to support this step.
We are driven by our values of quality, authenticity, agility, respect and creativity in everything we do.
This is a new role in the agency, driven by increasing demand for Atomic Tangerine’s creative and outcome driven approach. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence to every client, every time; and we always leave our clients better than we found them.
Reporting to the MD, you will work with a small number of clients to ensure their marketing objectives are met (or exceeded!). You will be the primary day to day touchpoint with the client. Your success will be not only measured on client satisfaction and your ability to deliver the committed delivers, but the extent to which those initiatives deliver the targeted outcomes.
A super-star communicator, you will have strong skills in digital marketing and analytics, the ability to write well, and thrive working closely with strategists and designers to champion multiple brands.
Key responsibilities of the role
The role will develop and grow as the agency evolves; however, it will initially include:
- Working with your clients to implement the agreed marketing plan effectively and to a high standard. Initiatives may include:
- Creating, drafting and publishing communications (emails, newsletters)
- Project managing content creators (video, written)
- Defining the narrative for social media, and either creating or commissioning the necessary content to support the story arcs
- Updating websites
- Helping conduct and collate market research
- Developing multi-variate comms campaigns, and optimising for the most effective messaging and channel
- Creating marketing automation journeys, and the associated comms
- Working with the strategy lead and the client to evolve the marketing plan to best achieve the targeted marketing outcomes (including customer acquisition, retention, transaction and lifetime value) based on the measured results of previous initiatives.
- Preparing and presenting monthly and quarterly reports, with recommendations on how to improve program performance.
Key selection criteria
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, at least 2 of which has been spent working in a digital environment
- Fine attention to detail (1 pixel out is a pixel too many – and you may have been called a grammar nerd in the past!)
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills to deliver outcomes on time
- Experience with analytics and reporting
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to think creatively, on your feet, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Initiative to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and figure things out if necessary
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office –especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience working with digital practitioners and digital marketing platforms (Display, SEM, SEO, Social (Hootsuite), Web Analytics (Google), eDM (Mailchimp / Campaign Monitor), WCMS (WordPress), CRM (Saleforce, Hubspot)
What else do you need to know?
Atomic Tangerine works with not-for-profit and for-purpose organisations as well as small and medium sized businesses. We pride ourselves on making a difference and moving the dial. We’re a small but growing team and we genuinely value work/ life balance. We are fanatical about meeting deadlines – but we also know family comes first – and we always have each other’s backs.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity within our staff and clients. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
We strongly believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, women, people of colour, LGBTQI individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities or foreign-born residents.
Location – We currently work remotely and in a home office but will be looking for new office-space when the COVID crisis has passed. You may be required to work from clients’ premises or other venues around Sydney – but flexible working and working from home is a core element of how we operate.
Salary: $90,000 FTE + Super
Start : ASAP
How to apply
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent arrives.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you