Archistar.ai is a fast-paced Australian AI property technology startup in a state of rapid growth. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our Sydney CBD head office. This role is perfect for the acquisition marketer that is meticulous, process-oriented and data-driven.
- Launch digital acquisition campaigns across Email, SEM, Social and Webinar
- Build Archistar’s organic profile through both technical and content SEO
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – Run experiments on the website to improve conversion rates
- Creation of email templates for marketing automation
- Website Content Management – Use WordPress to publish content and complete HTML and CSS edits
- Manage a few Events per year
- Sales & Marketing Reporting – Pulling data from marketing platforms and CRM to generate running reports for the Head of Digital
- Support CRM and Inside Sales operations – Enforce process to ensure clean CRM data is feeding marketing segmentation
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Must have a proven track record delivering and reporting on high performing SEM/Paid Social campaigns
- Must have a proven track record building and monitoring domain authority through technical SEO, backlinks and content
- Experience managing CRM and email databases
- Experience using Excel to an intermediate level
- A/B testing experience
- Have successfully run events and/or webinars
- Experience using any or all of the following Sales & Marketing technologies: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, Unbounce, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Fullstory, Visual Web Optimizer, Google Optimize
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS & Tag implementation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Agency experience preferred but not mandatory
Benefits and perks:
- Salary Range: 75-95k + Super
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Start Date: Immediately!
- Flexible Management
- Career Growth
- Quarterly social events
- Energetic and Fun Environment
- Rewarding culture
- Pizza Fridays!
Invitation to apply If this role sounds like you, please sign up to Beam first (or login if you already have a Beam profile). Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.