Washed is a best-in-class carwash with an innovative business model which is driving huge growth. We operate on a subscription model and cutting edge technology that provides clients with an incredible experience… wait til you see it.
We’re based in Camberwell in Melbourne, and are looking to refine and optimise our current location, before expanding to new sites. Getting the marketing approach right is a key component of this!
To take our business to the next level, we need an innovative and pragmatic marketer who is equally as passionate about sharing our unique service as we are. The mandate for this role is to take what we’ve tried in the past and put together a marketing plan which tries new approaches and optimises what has worked previously. We’d like a practical approach to finding potential customers (directly or through channels) and to figure out what marketing resonates best with them. Success will be measured by uptake in subscriptions so prior experience with subscription based business, or a passion for this will be important.
The role is one day a week and can be done whenever suits you across the week. We’re looking for you to bring experience in:
- Creative and practical ideas – How can we activate partners at scale? How can we tap into the local business and resident community more effectively?
- B2C Marketing planning and execution, including a mix of local marketing and digital marketing
- E-commerce / digital campaigns from inception to execution (inclusive of design to produce brochures, place ads etc), to campaign analysis
- Experience building databases and generating eDM-based campaigns to current and new consumers
- Campaign analysis is critical – we believe in the the “test and measure” process – so that we can try new ideas, fail fast or gain results then go for it!
- Subscription based business experience will be looked upon favourably.
Part of the role will also entail:
- Communicating with the POS developer as required – ensuring our offer is reflected on POS and recorded correctly
- Reviewing and updating the website as required
- Reviewing and updating our automated emails
You’ll be given the autonomy to try new things in order to generate the growth results we’re looking for, and to work the way you’d like to work. We’re looking for a partner who is results-oriented and driven to figure out the best marketing strategy for our business.
- 1 day / 8 hours per week – done whenever suits you across the week
- Location: you can work virtually, and we can meet up for a coffee every few weeks.
- Salary: permanent part-time role, up to $500/day including Super, depending on experience ($130k including Super Full Time Equivalent)
- Flexible around school holidays etc to make it work for you, so you love your work with us
Along with your CV, please provide a 1 page cover letter, telling us briefly how your skills and experience match the role requirements, and also addressing these 3 questions…
- What makes you an excellent B2C marketing manager?
- What marketing campaign are you most proud of in relation to achieving practical results?
- What impact do you want to have in this role?
I’m really looking forward to meeting you.
Related Jobs (2)
Marketer | Melbourne | Part-time 2-3 days (Closed) on March 27, 2019 Permanent Part Time