Are you looking to join a team of high achievers who move fast, try new things and lives by their shared values?
WebSavvy is one of Australia’s top digital marketing agencies and looking for a Marketing Manager to grow our most recent offering, AgencySavvy. We have a huge opportunity to bring value to smaller Marketing Agencies by helping upskill their teams, using all we’ve learned over the past 10 years!
Growing our memberships to this learning platform and increasing engagement and tenure with current members is the mandate! Ideally you’re someone who loves to innovate, to drive growth and to bring teams of specialists together to deliver a powerful marketing plan.
But more importantly, it should be no stretch to live the values of our company. Values like Family First, No BS, Having fun along the way and more (see below).
We need a superstar Marketing Manager to lead the digital marketing, content strategy and creation for AgencySavvy (and a bit for WebSavvy too!). You will plan, create and execute our content marketing strategy, including social planning, content creation, email marketing and optimising our online presence… With the support of our WebSavvy gurus for SEM and paid social channels, of course!
What do we need?
- A great digital marketing content strategy and the right person to manage it.
- Ownership of our brand in the digital market.
- 50% of this role is creating engaging content to build awareness via social media, EDMs, Facebook and Google Ads.
- 40% is managing the course content, ie. building engaging content for the learning portal… pulling together the experts to provide learning experiences via video, podcasts, slides and blogs. Managing our recently launched AgencySavvy app, including upcoming enhancements. And managing the closed Facebook group to ensure members are engaged in this community and supporting the in-group Q&A.
- Both of these involve a high degree of resource management – liaising with external content creators, web developers, etc. So you’ll need to have experience managing vendors and freelancers.
- 10% is managing the WebSavvy marketing efforts, which have been set up and are in motion – so it’s more of a maintenance focus.
- The AgencySavvy audience is predominantly Agency Owners and their teams, with some focus on Marketing Managers. We will need you to engage with our audience to maximise their experience, as well as understand what is/isn’t working and why
- Facebook and Google Ads play an important role in growing our business, and you’ll work with a specialist account manager from our team for each, to optimise our digital marketing budget.
- Analytics are critical to optimising our performance each month. Your familiarity with ROI metrics and analysis will be important to provide reports and make iterative recommendations to our Head of Operations.
- You’ll be bringing it to life and owning the product development. So…
- Being familiar with our product – Google Ads and paid Social Media marketing, will be central to your being able to speak to our audience passionately about our platform.
- You’ll also need to have used video, podcasts / audio, apps and blogs to engage and grow audiences in the past… the technical editing skills to create these are not necessary (but are a bonus!)
- Finally, you’ll need to thrive in a high growth, small business environment. We are very informal but highly driven to continue to be at the forefront of innovation. The small business mindset is central to your success in this role. You ARE the marketing team!
What’s the deal?
- Permanent part-time, 4 full days or 5 days school hours
- 5+ years experience in a content marketing role or marketing manager role
- Salary: $90k+Super, Full Time Equivalent
- Location: South Yarra, Melbourne – right next to South Yarra station!
- Alignment with WebSavvy’s core values and ways of working.
- Content and Digital Marketing experience.
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to translate marketing goals into clear plans and outcomes.
- A proven track record growing a product or service
Bonus Skills/Experience/Interests You May Have: (one or more – great! None – no worries either)
- Worked in a digital agency environment or closely in a digital marketing team
- Helped launch a new product
- Experience in WordPress
- Understanding of web dev, UI, any HTML knowledge is a bonus – if not, no worries!
The WebSavvy team value people who:
- Like to experiment with a better way
- Communicate with generosity and empathy
- Share the wisdom by helping others grow
- Don’t BS – we’re a politics free zone!
- Have fun along the way
We have 20 wonderful people in South Yarra and 2 overseas. We’ve managed over $120m in spend, with clients in Australasia, USA, Canada and UK. We’re in high growth and need a switched on, ambitious Marketing Manager to help us continue to grow.
WebSavvy: SIGN UP
Do you want to join one of Australia’s largest independent acquisition agencies? In becoming a member of our team, you will be truly driven by our purpose of being a digital partner our clients can trust, so they have the freedom & time to grow. Taking our role as their trusted advisor very seriously, we are all about relationships and delivering amazing outcomes for our clients.
Along with your CV, please provide a 1 page cover letter, telling us briefly how your skills and experience match the role requirements, and also addressing these 3 questions…
- What achievements in your work gives you the most joy?
- Why would you like to be a part of the WebSavvy team?
- What is THE most important thing to you, in your next role?
Related Jobs (3)
Marketer | Melbourne | Part-time 2-3 days (Closed) on March 27, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Marketing Manager | Melbourne | Part time 1 day/week on March 18, 2019 Permanent Part Time