About Social Traders
About the role and key activities
The key focus of this role is to review and optimize social enterprise offers, to attract new Social Enterprise segments and retain existing segments.
- Identify target Social Enterprise segments and test revised offers with these segments
- Consider stated Social Enterprise networks and the potential to roll-up their member lists into Social Traders registered offer
- Review and optimize buyer offers, develop new buyer offers
- Explore partnerships with platforms to improve visibility of Social Enterprises (Including VendorPanel, SAP) and consider implications for pricing/ membership and Social Traders revenue (consider alternative revenue mechanisms e.g., revenue share with platforms)
- Review Arc Blue local government offer
- Explore potential offers to access new markets through member supply chains (e.g., LXRP, Vicroads)
Skills and experience
- Proven sales experience from a similar role
- An understanding of Social Enterprise markets and partnership development
- Have resilience, tenacity, teamwork and a positive attitude
- Are energetic, engaged, intelligent, curious and people-centric.
Social Traders is flexible on how this role can be done – they are focussed on finding the best person for the role, however they want to work!
- Location: We’re based in Melbourne CBD, but would consider amazing people from any location in Australia as this role can be done remotely
- Days/hours: This role can be scoped for four or five days, depending on your preference.
- Salary: $125k including super (full-time equivalent)
How to apply
Don’t wait for the deadline. If this role looks like you, apply asap. Beam employers hire when they find the right candidate!
Over the holidays, our response might be delayed, we will be looking to get in touch in the last 1/2 of January.
If you’re keen to apply, please sign up to Beam first.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out!
We look forward to meeting you.