WorkVentures is a growing and dynamic not-for-profit social enterprise operating businesses to fund programs that help young people into work and bridge the digital divide for those without access to technology.
We are a vibrant, inspiring team who are committed to growing our organisation and its social purpose.
We are seeking a high energy, executive assistant to join our team!
You will be supporting the CEO, Board and Leadership Team to achieve personal and organisational objectives by providing administrative expertise that ensures optimal use of the executives’ time and effectiveness.
As our Office Manager/Executive Assistant you will:
- Support the CEO and the Leadership Team with excellent administrative and project support
- Coordinate the corporate governance responsibilities of the business, including preparation of Board papers, minutes and meetings
- Assist the CEO to increase the profile and reputation of WorkVentures by preparing presentations, reports and drafting correspondence to key stakeholders
- Support the organisation’s culture by coordinating team building, conferences and other employee events that achieve a highly engaged workforce
- Maintain a professional office environment by ensuring facilities are run effectively including supervising reception and providing back up as required
- Work collaboratively to achieve WorkVentures mission.
So, what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years’ administrative experience including at executive level and working directly with a CEO or equivalent
- Superior verbal and written, interpersonal, client relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding MSOffice skills (specifically Excel and PowerPoint), Project management skills an advantage
- Highly developed organisational, planning and time management ability with high initiative and a flair for problem solving
- Positive, agile, proactive and collaborative attitude and an ability to ensure confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Certificate IV or higher in office/ business administration or similar.
What’s the deal?
- Part-time: 4 days a week, with an ability to flex up and down as needed (i.e. Board meetings that you will need to support)
- Location: Our HQ is in Mascot, close to the station
- Starting: We’d love you to start ASAP!
- Competitive remuneration package including generous NFP salary packaging options
- Salary: $75K + Super, commercial equivalent (NFP salary packaging available)
- We are committed and supportive of professional development and career progression
Trust – demonstrates ethical and professional standards in line with WorkVentures’ values and Code of Conduct.
Respect – applies compassion and empathy to conduct one’s self, in addition to managing interactions with clients and colleagues.
Accountability – takes responsibility for own performance and behaviour and demonstrates this when dealing with colleagues, clients and a wider stakeholder network.
Innovation – strives for continuous improvement in own performance and actively contributes ideas to improve the operation of WorkVentures.
Integration – works cooperatively within own team and cross-functional teams to achieve WorkVentures’ goals.
Acknowledgement – acknowledges team and organisational-8- successes, demonstrating a commitment to WorkVentures’ vision and goals.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!