Cue Energy Resources Limited is an Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:CUE) listed oil and gas exploration and production company. Cue’s FY20 revenue was A$24million from oil production in the Maari field, offshore New Zealand and gas production in Sampang PSC, Indonesia. Cue has operated and non-operated interests in exploration permits in the Carnarvon Basin, offshore Western Australia and onshore Indonesia.
We are looking for a team member to organise and coordinate all the operations and procedures of the small Melbourne office in order to maximise organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
The role is a 0.6 FTE part time Office Manager position and can be worked 3-5 days with flexibility in hours worked.
The ideal candidate will possess the requisite experience/expertise to manage the following matters:
- Provide project administrative support across all projects within the Melbourne office and coordination with Indonesian office
- Assist with the drafting and review of company presentations, documents, ASX releases etc
- Management of electronic and hardcopy filing systems
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs, ensure office is clean, tidy and professional.
- Assist with update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with IT consultant on all IT requirements.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
To be successful in this role we expect you will have:
- Demonstrated high level awareness of Health and Safety
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Exceptional communication skills – an ability to communicate and relate to professionals at all levels.
- Strong computer skills including MS Sharepoint and Teams
- Demonstrate strong initiative – ability to “think on your feet” developing solutions for the inevitable problems that arise.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player – proven experience managing the full operations of a small office.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience in a publicly listed company.
- Experience in an oil, gas, engineering or any other relevant industry.
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract position (with the possibility to extend for the right person).
- Days/hr: 24 hours per week (0.6 FTE). The hours can be worked 3-5 days – whatever suits you!
- Salary: $60k-$70k FTE + super (dependent on experience).
- Location: The offices are located in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Start date: ASAP!
How to Apply
If you’d like to join our journey and believe you can take this mandate on, please apply here through Beam.
If you’re not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We will be meeting candidates as soon as we see strong applications coming through and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand; we can’t wait to meet you!