A bit about us…
The Resilience Project (TRP) delivers emotionally engaging programs to schools, sports clubs and businesses, providing practical, evidence-based, positive mental health strategies to build resilience and happiness.
We have delivered programs to over 1,000 schools around the country and worked with many elite sporting teams including the Australian cricket, netball and soccer teams, NRL and AFL clubs.
Through presentations, wellbeing journals, school curriculum, teacher diaries and our app, we seek to help all Australians become mentally healthy.
What does the role look like?
As the Online Store Manager and Administration Assistant, you will play a key role to support TRP’s growth, community and operations. You will be charged with ensuring smooth operations of the online store and serve as a first point of contact for our community, responding to all inbound general enquiries with empathy and care.
You will also play a pivotal role in supporting the broader TRP team, triaging leads and jumping in to help out on a range of operational projects, as required.
With flexibility on hours and work location, this role will be great for someone looking for work-life balance and work with purpose.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Someone who will live the values of TRP: Humble, Inclusive, Passionate and Professional
- Strong interest in mental health and passion for helping people
- An organiser with meticulous attention to detail
- A team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves
- Tech savvy, able to pick up new software quickly
What will you be doing?
- Responding to all TRP general enquiries
- Contacting or responding to customers in relation to online store orders
- Identifying and triaging inbound sales leads or marketing opportunities to appropriate internal team members
Systems and Stock Management
- Ensure smooth operations of the online store, including managing products, stock availability levels, coupons codes and resolving technical issues
- Oversee bulk orders for corporate TRP clients, including fulfilment and invoicing
- Ensure adequate stock and packaging levels are maintained to fulfil orders, including forecasting and ordering new stock when necessary
- Monitor stock movement for public talks and parent nights
- Complete a monthly stocktake and reconcile against stock levels in Xero
- Identify and support opportunities to improve conversion of online sales through Woo Commerce
- Monitor and report on direct/online sales against targets
- Streamline processes as needed to improve efficiency and accuracy
Manage 1-2 casual staff to pack and send orders, ensuring timeliness, accurate fulfilment and assisting when necessary
- Supporting the broader TRP team through additional admin tasks when necessary
- Providing administrative support and assisting with the annual retention process for TRP Education programs
What skills/experience are we looking for?
- Excellent written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate with a range of audiences, both internally and externallly
- Strong organisational skills, including a capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Experience across a range of tech platforms (prior experience of WooCommerce and Xero is a plus but not essential)
- Customer service experience and demonstrated professionalism
- Confident with numbers and basic analysis
- An ability to spot opportunities to streamline processes
- Proven ability to use your initiative and work autonomously as well as the ability to work productively as part of a team
The finer (but important!) details
- Hours: 25 hours/week across 5 days (school hours is one option!)
- Location: Collingwood, VIC (when circumstances allow!) with flex to work from home for part of the week
- Reports to: Head of Program Operations
- Full-Time Equivalent Salary: $65,000 – $70,000 + super (based on level of relevant professional experience)
How to apply
Don’t wait for the deadline. If this role looks like you, apply ASAP! Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.