Commtract is an HR Tech business and due to rapid growth we have an opportunity for a new office administrator / all-rounder to join the team and provide support on business operations, with a focus on day to day financial matters. Commtract is Australia and New Zealand’s first online marketplace specialised in connecting organisations with amazing communications professionals. These professionals are journalists, PR strategists, copywriters, videographers, social media managers, government relations advisers and corporate affairs specialists. After three years in business, we now have over 4,000 consultants and 1,000 clients on board.
This role is a part time job share, working in conjunction with our current office and finance administrator. It requires the ability to work independently whilst also connecting with and reporting to the wider team, including senior management, on daily tasks.
The main responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of call for all payment, finance and resourcing requirements/queries for our clients and experts.
- Day to day management of our accounts/finances (via Xero) e.g. bank reconciliations, processing of payments.
- Problem solve simple invoicing/payment issues via our systems or raise complex issues to various stakeholders as required.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients and consultants via email/phone.
- Raise and log any tech issues with our IT team to ensure quick resolution for stakeholders experiencing issues.
- Manage varied administration requirements for the office and team as required.
- Provide various stakeholders with monthly activity reporting where required.
The candidate profile
We are looking for a team player who can support the smooth day to day running of the business. The role is perfect for someone who is eager to learn new skills and open to getting involved across a variety of business functions. The ideal candidate will be efficient, organised and have a common sense approach to problem solving. A background in administration / office management is highly regarded and experience using Xero is preferred but not essential, we can teach you!
What’s the deal?
- Hours: This is the equivalent of a 2 day per week role with hours ideally spread across Monday, Thursday and Friday
- Role: Permanent part-time role, as part of a job-share
- Salary: $70k Full Time Equivalent, including Super (or $35 per hour, including Super)
- Location: Sydney
- Starting: As soon as possible
If you’d like to join our team, please apply here through Beam. If you haven’t already, please sign up to Beam first. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. We will be meeting candidates as soon as we see strong applications coming through and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand! We can’t wait to meet you.