The Squiz is a weekday email and podcast that keeps our fast-growing database of subscribers informed about the news. We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to cover a maternity leave position. It is an opportunity to work with a small but nimble team to deliver advertising across all of The Squiz’s assets – email, podcast and online.
The successful candidate will need to have high-level organisational skills, show initiative, work collaboratively with a small team, and have a focus on exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Identify and acquire new advertising partners
- Conceptualise content partnerships and develop innovative pitches
- Coordinate and execute content partnerships across all assets
- Organise inventory and ensure delivery of agreed advertising executions
- Experience in media sales and/or partnerships is required for this role
- Experience in developing and pitching content partnerships
- Must enjoy dealing with people and have the confidence to reach out to new and existing networks
- Must be able to work independently
- 6 month contract, with the possibility to extend or even turn to a perm role (part-time!)
- 25 hours/week
- Salary: $100-120k inc super (full time equivalent)
- The Squiz is dedicated to providing a flexible work environment for all employees.
- The Squiz is based in Darlinghurst, Sydney.
- Start date: Mid-late Jan 2020
How to apply:
Please don’t wait until the deadline if you want to apply. We’ll fill this role as soon as we find the right candidates.
Sign up to Beam so you can apply for the role.
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.