We’re here to help mums in business, do business. Across Australia, there are hundreds of thousands of small businesses run by mums. But when you’re doing it alone, it’s not easy to succeed. That’s where we come in. Our vision is to inspire women to realise success in their businesses and their lives by creating Australia’s most connected and empowered community of mums in business.
We do this by providing members access to networking opportunities, educational content, business services and exclusive third-party supplier deals to grow their businesses.
We believe in family first, achieving business well-being and supporting others to succeed. We have a highly engaged community of thousands that we’re really proud of! We are passionate about bringing them together to be stronger as individuals, through our collective approach.
Mums & Co is backed by IAG. 2019 will be a big year and we need to bring in new capability to get us there!
For Mums & Co’s next growth phase, we need a strategic partnerships guru. You will work closely with Carrie, the co-founder of Mums & Co, to grow the business. You’ll be responsible for growing and managing our corporate strategic partners and sponsorships in Australia.
You will also partner closely with the business development manager… in fact, you may feel you are able to do both roles. We are open to this, so please check out the other role on Beam if so and mention this in your cover letter.
- Generating strategic partnerships
- Generating sponsorship opportunities and negotiating good outcomes
- Activating current IAG partnerships
- Building a B2B marketplace – an ecosystem of small business service providers
- Manage partner relationships to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Efficient budget management in line with partnership servicing ratios
- Manage events and other partnership deliverables end-to-end
- Relationship management and regular reporting to ensure clarity on delivery status with partners (aligned to expectations and budget)
- Work closely with Carrie, the business development manager, and other marketing team members
Success in this role will be measured by:
- Efficient partner management, measured by positive partner feedback
- The ecosystem size and quality of Concierge and Perk partners
- Value derived from strategic collaborations / partnership projects
- Extensive partnership management experience
- Clear understanding of the role sponsorship and strategic partnerships, within the marketing mix, and how to aid partners to make the most of the investment they have made in Mums & Co
- Demonstrated issues management capability, managing challenges and reaching resolution when faced with partner dis-satisfaction
- Experience delivering sponsorship events and leverage activities to a high standard
- The energy to hunt for new partnerships and sponsorship partners, with the urgency and hustle that a start-up needs!
- A desire to scope out small and large businesses to understand their needs and propose our partnership as solutions
- Experience in, and a desire to be, the face of the business in a partnerships role
- Strong capability to put together well crafted proposals which are tailored, polished and professional
- A genuine desire to work in a start-up environment, with a first-hand understanding of all that entails! You’ll need creativity, hustle to move at a fast-pace with the business, and thrive in an innovative, dynamic culture.
- An ability to manage the pipeline, clients and growth opportunities autonomously
- 20 hours per week, we don’t mind when
- Permanent part-time
- Salary: $80k + Super Full Time Equivalent
- Location: Sydney CBD and wherever your partnership meetings are!
If you’d like to join this start-up journey and believe you can take this mandate on, please apply here through Beam with your cover letter which just clearly addresses these three questions:
- What achievements in your work give you the most joy?
- What makes you an excellent partnerships manager?
- What impact do you want to have in this role?
We will be meeting candidates as soon as we see strong applications coming through and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand! We can’t wait to meet you.
Related Jobs (5)
Sales & Marketing Manager | Melbourne | Part time, 3-4 days on February 21, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Sales Capability Coach | Melbourne | Part time 3 days (closed) on December 10, 2018 Permanent Part Time