The future is bright. At Cube Group, we’re sure of it.
Our team has a shared vision for a better future, and we’re working hard to make it happen. We are a dynamic firm that exists to create practical solutions that have a positive impact on the communities of Australia.
Our firm is impressive for many reasons, but the most critical one is our people. Cube Group is made up of highly skilled, hard-working people who care about creating positive change and act with integrity. Working with Cube means access to a broad range of consultancy skills, experience and specialist expertise.
We are experiencing a growing workload as we settle into 2021. To support this, we are expanding our People & Culture team and seek a part time People & Culture Administrator to help our firm continue to support our people.
As Cube Group’s P&C Administrator, you can expect to work across all areas of People and Culture as the first point of contact for functional administrative assistance.
So what could a typical week look like for you?
- Check out the candidates who’ve applied for our recent roles, ensuring all applications are acknowledged and work with our team to coordinate interviews for those shortlisted
- Prepare and issue onboarding documentation including employment contract to our newest Cubie and draft an exciting program of work for their first few weeks on the job
- Summarise the quarter’s learning and development activities and help schedule identified future needs
- Maintaining our HRIS to ensure monthly and quarterly check-ins are programmed and communicated with the team
- Assist in updating People and Culture documents such as policies and procedures, health, safety and wellbeing documentation and relevant internal communications in accordance with new processes and legislation
- Support the implementation of a range of strategic projects, initiatives and programs, including our new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategy
- Create an action template arising from our latest BCorp recertification process
We’re looking for curious, dedicated, insightful and practical team members. You will thrive in this role if you are process driven, demonstrate high performance in an agile environment and can bring:
- Tertiary qualification or relevant experience in human resources or related discipline.
- Experience in a Human Resource coordinator or administrator role
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work well under pressure
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- A growth mindset
- A connection to Cube’s values and a desire to contribute to meaningful change
- Experience working in a professional services/corporate environment would be desirable
- Experience using an HRIS would be desirable, but not essential
Why work with us?
At Cube we live our values every day.
We think big, we think differently, and we combine bright ideas with evidence and insight.
We collaborate, recognising we don’t have all the answers we bring people together to find them.
We don’t have a too hard basket.
We are open-minded, resourceful and resilient problem solvers.
Cubies actively support and encourage each other to succeed in all aspects of our work and lives. We know we are stronger together.
What to expect
- As a certified B Corporation, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of social and environmental performance, putting purpose over profit
- A hands on role with the opportunity to learn from experienced internal and external people and culture specialists
- Support in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
- Cube Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where individual strengths, contributions and unique points of view are valued.
What’s the deal?
- Hours : around 2.5 days flexible across the week. You tell us what suits you.
- Location: Headquartered in Melbourne’s CBD, our office hub features collaborative work-spaces and state-of-the-art end-of-trip facilities.
- Salary: $60k – $75k (full time equivalent total package)
- Contract: 12 month fixed term contract, with a possibility to extend depending on business needs
- Starting: We’d love you to join the team asap!
How to apply:
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies.
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but gives us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We look forward to meeting you!