Koskela is an innovative and inspiring Australian furniture, design and lifestyle brand. We are committed to exceptional design, manufacturing in Australia, protecting our environment and championing social enterprise.
We are highly purpose led business renowned for our impact project work with First Nation’s artists and commitments to sustainability. We are known for impeccable quality and a low impact on the environment.
We believe this is a great opportunity to shape and drive our growing company’s people and culture strategy.
Koskela is looking for a progressive and experienced People and Culture Leader who loves design and is interested in working with a growing mid-sized certified B Corp.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the People & Culture Leader is required to:
- effectively build the people and culture capability of our Company;
- lead and manage an effective human resources function to support management of the employee lifecycle;
- contribute to broader organisational and strategic management as part of Koskela’s Leadership Team.
The position also has a key role as ambassador for our culture and values, ensuring they are visible, embedded and upheld.
This position is responsible for managing Koskela’s People & Culture budget and team.
- At least 3 -5 years experience in working in people and culture roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field
- Knowledge of employment law and the ability to advise on this
- A thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics and cultural awareness
- A can do attitude and a willingness to support the business in their strategic plans
What’s the deal?
- Part-time: 1 -2 days per week
- Salary:$90-100K + super, depending on experience. This would then be pro-rated days worked per week.
- Location: Rosebury, Sydney
- Starting: we’d love you to start asap
Flexibility, generous staff discount, great team and culture.
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!