This is a leading independent Australian law firm. We’re building our success from our strengths – innovation, relationships, service excellence and client satisfaction. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Newcastle and a complement of over 400 staff, we are building a truly east coast brand, offering a national and international platform that is ambitious, exciting and distinguishes us from our competitors. An award winning law firm, McCullough Robertson Lawyers has received the prestigious Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation for the fifth consecutive year.
Due to our continued success and growth in the Sydney market, we are currently seeking a part-time Planning and Environment Senior Associate to join the team. Reporting through to a Partner, the role will provide a mix of both litigious and advisory work for a range of energy, resources and construction clients, as well as property development, regulatory enforcement and education. You can expect to assist on project approvals, advise on the preparation of project applications, prepare planning and development appeals, valuation appeals and providing general advice to clients.
What skills and experience will you need to be great at this role?
The successful candidate will be a Planning and Environment Senior Associate with at least five years’ post admission experience. Ideally you will have also had some exposure to property law and be keen to maintain your skills in this area.
What’s the deal?
- Part-time – 3 days / 24 hours per week
- Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer highly competitive remuneration, career development opportunities and access to outstanding employee benefits.
- Location – Sydney CBD
- Starting – as soon as you’re ready!
Please apply here through Beam if this looks exciting. Along with your CV, please provide a 1 page cover letter addressing these 4 questions…
- Why do your skills, experience and aptitude make you the best match for this role?
- What achievements in your work give you the most joy?
- Why would you like to be a part of this organisation’s story?
- What impact do you want to have in this role?
We’re looking forward to meeting you!