We’re here to help mums in business, do business. Across Australia, there are hundreds of thousands of small businesses run by mums. But when you’re doing it alone, it’s not easy to succeed. That’s where we come in. Our vision is to inspire women to realise success in their businesses and their lives by creating Australia’s most connected and empowered community of mums in business.
We do this by providing members access to networking opportunities, educational content, business services and exclusive third-party supplier deals to grow their businesses.
We believe in family first, achieving business well-being and supporting others to succeed. We have a highly engaged community of thousands that we’re really proud of! We are passionate about bringing them together to be stronger as individuals, through our collective approach.
Mums & Co is backed by IAG. 2019 will be a big year and we need to bring in new capability to get us there!
For Mums & Co’s next growth phase, we need Product expertise. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
In this role, you’ll be working with our Co-Founder Carrie on product strategy, and working with our development team to drive product success!
Your mandate will be to:
- Ensure the product developed meets expectation and market needs
- Developing the product roadmap for delivery
- Creating and exceptional Customer Journey and achieving satisfaction
- Being the interface with the Development team to oversee the Website, App, content platform & database
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that increase market share, continually improve customer experience and drive growth
- Be accountable for product design, development and optimisation, maintaining a ‘build, test, measure, learn, repeat’ approach to product management
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Filter customer feedback / feature requests
- Manage work order systems
- Support product launches including working with Carrie to liaise with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- 3-5 years proven experience in product management, Product Manager roles in the membership, loyalty or community space are highly regarded
- Experience working with agile methodologies, Scrummaster or CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) highly regarded
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Familiar with using quantitative and qualitative research methods to determine opportunities and define success criteria. Specific experience in using analytics software to make and validate data-informed decisions, such as Google Analytics or Omniture is required
- Self-starter, confident in ability to develop and grow the product knowledge base across the Mums & Co team
- Proven ability to develop product strategies, manage prioritisation/make trade-off decision and effectively communicate recommendations to stakeholders including the development team
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in UX/UI design, software development and web/app technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design/Marketing or equivalent preferred
- 30 hours across 4 or 5 days as it suits you
- Permanent Part Time role
- Salary: $120,000 + Super, Full Time Equivalent
- Location: Sydney CBD
We are super excited about this next growth phase for Mums & Co… if you are too and think you’ll be able to position our product for success, please apply here through Beam with your cover letter, which just clearly addresses these three questions
- What achievements in your work give you the most joy?
- What makes you an excellent Product Success Manager?
- What impact do you want to have in this role?
We will be meeting candidates as soon as we see strong applications coming through and may close applications before the advertised end date. So raise your hand! We can’t wait to meet you.
Related Jobs (10)
Marketing Manager | Melbourne | Part time 1 day/week on March 18, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Senior Manager or Partner | Sydney | Part-time 3-4 days on March 11, 2019 Permanent Part Time
Digital Optimisation Lead | Sydney | Part-time: 16 hours/week on February 22, 2019 Permanent Part Time