With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
What will you create?
You’ll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Working with clients ranging from project developers, large corporates, major superannuation and other domestic and international funds, our Projects team delivers experienced advice through all stages of the project lifecycle.
As a lawyer in our Projects team your impact will be seen by:
- Bringing a deep understanding of today’s legal issues, business opportunities and risks to deliver commercially focused strategic legal advice and services
- Providing thought leadership on emerging issues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with other staff members both within the PwC legal practice and more broadly across the other PwC lines of service
- Effectively supervising and mentoring junior lawyers
- You have a background in energy projects whether through construction, property or M&A ideally with 3-6 years PQE and have exceptional drafting skills and practice area expertise as well as a commercial mindset.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong desire to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help our Legal team deliver innovative, commercially aware solutions to our clients’ most challenging business issues.
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders.
- Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of, and also the reason we’ve been named LinkedIn’s #1 Australian workplace. With PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
How to apply
If this is the role for you then sign up to Beam so you can apply asap!
Applying is easy — answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you. The video is optional, but it makes a big difference to help you stand out! We look forward to meeting you.