We are the #1 global working parent connection platform that drives employee engagement. We deliver personalised programs that provide parents, managers and HR with tools that facilitate productivity and connection. In response to growing demand both here in Australia and in the United States we’re expanding our sales team and looking for an ambitious SDR who will help us shape our tomorrow.
About this role
You will need to be a self-starter who is deeply passionate about delivering great customer experiences, and demonstrate consultative outbound sales techniques to assist prospects to understand our product and the importance of delivering a better world for working parents and carers. In this role you’ll be working alongside an amazing team with extensive experience and knowledge within the industry, and we will help you build your career in sales giving you control of how quickly this role evolves into an Account Executive position.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage your sales experience to drive new business sales through top of funnel activities such as personalised outreach to Circle In’s key target markets both in Australia and the US
- Actively prospect and leverage your existing relationships to accelerate conversations
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow up, and outbound activities
- You will be responsible for expanding your database of sales prospects, and keep meticulous records within Hubspot (our CRM)
- Educating prospects on the evolution of family friendly practices and needs of today’s working parents, whilst creating and articulating compelling value propositions around the Circle In platform
- Pass on qualified opportunities for further development and closure by the wider team
- We will trust you. So you will be working autonomously and be able to set your own schedule to fit your style
What we’re looking for:
- A strong understanding of the sales process and techniques used to acquire new customers, and can demonstrate this to us. Experience in consultative selling would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to help guide prospects to want to better support their parents and carers
- Bucket loads of intelligence, curiosity and be able to convince people. We know we have an incredible product and we want to help shape and improve the employee experience for every organisation around the world
- Strong time management skills. You will need to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- The ability to understand sales data and metrics to help influence the outcome, whilst being able to identify inefficiencies and bring new ideas to our outbound sales process.
- A passion for a career in sales, and the ambition to grow with us
- A strong understanding of the HR/D&I space, and a passion for what we believe in
To be successful with us, you must:
- Want to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment. We are quick to respond, so we expect our people to be creative, to think outside of the box, and to bring ideas to the table
- Have a willingness to take on coaching and feedback. We’re a very transparent company with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be a natural-born salesperson and love the chase of signing new customers
- Have the ability to remain flexible and deal with ambiguity – you will never have a dull day!
- Have a can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves. We win as a team!
- Be a highly motivated self-starter and be analytical in your demeanour
- Have the legal rights to live and work in Australia
- Ideally full-time but we’re flexible for the right candidate
- Salary: $60k – $80k + commission dependent on experience
- Location: Southbank, Melbourne
- Closing date: We move pretty quickly at Circle In so we don’t have an end date for this role. We will interview people as they apply so don’t delay in submitting an application!
What else we offer:
- A flexible working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business
- A gender-neutral parental leave policy
- An additional day of leave just for your birthday, and 1 day volunteer leave to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community
- A monthly subscription to an online wellness product of your choice as we appreciate the importance of well-being and looking after yourself
- Training program to fast-track you into an Account Manager and give you a front row seat in driving our growth
- A culture of recognition and support where we celebrate who you are and what you do and how you do it
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!