Think+DO Tank Foundation collaborates with low-income and marginalised, urban communities in NSW, focusing on culturally and linguistically diverse women and children. Together, we develop a shared way of doing things, designing projects that have a demonstrated and lasting impact.
Our evidence-based, replicable approaches improve social cohesion; reduce isolation; strengthen community capacity; and foster equity.
By using the arts, imagination and creativity to approach communities we shift the realms of possibility while we simultaneously address the pragmatic challenges of disadvantage that hinder change.
Art asks us to examine our humanity, to amplify the threads that connect us and diminish those that divide us through geography, language and politics. Art starts conversations, holds and celebrates diverse points of view and asks each of us to imagine, and to create a world that does not yet exist.
How can we create change if we don’t have the imagination to design a different world for ourselves?
The Think+DO Tank Foundation amplifies the stories of people and their places, in their own languages and in English. We explore how arts-based approaches can shift systems that reinforce poverty. By creating space for artistic self-expression in the languages spoken in the communities around us each of us can take an equal place in making new Australian stories and imagining new possibilities, together.
About the role
Drive profits for purpose!
Join us to develop and expand markets for Think+DO Tank Foundation’s goods and services; to grow our self-generated revenues by strengthening our offering of products and services; growing our sales pipelines; and maximising the conversion of leads into sales.
Use your sales talents to do good! This is a unique opportunity for an outstanding and persistent multi-channel sales and market development professional to lead the growth of the Foundation’s revenues. Share your passion and expertise to grow our profits for purpose and lasting social change.
You can find out more about us by watching this short video : Link to video
We are looking for a highly experienced and dynamic B2B sales and market development practitioner, capable of selling a breadth of products and services. To be successful, you will respond strongly to all or most of these personal attributes; and the capabilities that your professional experience will demonstrate.
• identify new and more effective sales channels and opportunities with a focus on B2B sales*
• develop and deepen industry networks to better understand customer needs and to drive sales
• measure and analyse sales performance from face-to-face and online sales channels to drive sales growth
• develop, deliver and refine sales strategies to maximise sales across multi-channel, multisegmented offerings
• collaboratively engage with Leadership, MarComms, Books, Creative Production and Community Engagement Teams, as required, to implement sales strategies, initiatives and promotions
• contribute to product development; marketing and communications campaigns led by other members of the Think+DO Tank Foundation team
• close sales, increasing the value of sales against agreed targets quarter on quarter
• report on sales performance and strategies and make recommendations for improved performance.
*This role may require travel to meet with schools, libraries, and institutional customers. An unrestricted driver’s licence is an essential requirement of this role. Allowances are payable for use of own car. Think+DO Tank Foundation also has access to car share arrangements.
Relevant experience and qualifications
Professional Experience – required skills
You will be able to demonstrate a track record over at least five years of professional accomplishments that show us these capabilities:
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV (no more than 3 A4 pages), answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video introducing yourself and answering this question: “I am the right person to grow markets and maximise sales for Think+DO Tank Foundation because….”
We look forward to meeting you!