Employsure has been the fastest growing company in Australia for the last two years, having disrupted the local workplace relations landscape. Employsure is now Australia’s leading specialist in the field of workplace relations. As you can imagine, the journey is exciting and dynamic and we are now looking for more fantastic talent to fuel this growth.
Our vision is to empower every business to succeed by setting solid foundations, starting with fair and safe workplaces. We believe all Australian employers, no matter their size, deserve access to comprehensive, quality, honest advice and support that is scalable to the needs of their business. So we offer a suite of services which empower businesses to achieve success.
This is a key role within our IT team to help lead the innovation of IT within in the business, specifically within Salesforce. Assist in leading and driving the Saleforce strategy to a business that has aggressive growth plans and an unwavering quest for high performance.
- Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders
- Work with project managers and clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
- Interact directly with the business to review requirements and manage project delivery
- Design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components to support application build as needed
- Manage local and offshore development teams to ensure successful delivery of technical aspects of complex engagements
- Mentor and lead the technical team members to enable their growth
The right person will have:
- At least five years’ experience within the Salesforce eco-system
- Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification or equivalent knowledge
- Experience delivering Portals / Communities on the Community Cloud platform
- Practice in working on an Agile-based cross functional project team
- Knowledge with Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Visualforce/API development
- Awareness of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud and Lightning Components
- Experience working with CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO or eCommerce enterprise applications
- Proven ability in leading teams to deliver business outcomes
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.