The Senior Account Director is responsible for managing client relationships, delivering client presentations and pitches and is the day to day lead on the account, being the first point of contact.
Your role will encompass strategic development; operational client management; campaign management along with people management responsibilities.
- Development of mutually beneficial long term client relationships (flag where NB Management needs increased involvement and where other NB resources could be used to strengthen relationships)
- Value-adding input into projects/campaigns (ideation, briefing, delivery and measurement)
- Understand the client goals and needs and clearly articulate the objectives of the initiative.
- Knowledge sharing of new ideas and opportunities within the marketing landscape with broader Agency Team
- Assistance in the development of new business proposals and pitches with the agency team
- Completion of background research and insights analysis for new clients or new campaigns/projects
- Deep understanding of the clients business, brand and category in which they compete
- Develop case studies on clients’ business
Operational Client Management
- Lead face-to-face meetings and phone-conferences with clients and associated agency partners
- Lead client presentations as required with Creative Director
- Development & review of all strategic, creative and production briefs
- Briefing of strategy, creative or production teams on major new campaigns/projects
- Lead creative process end to end including process efficiencies, approach to work, scheduling, revision control & scope creep management
- Leadership and mentoring of Account/Project Managers
- Be a Noisy Beast Brand Ambassador!
- Minimum 8 years experience working in various Account Manager roles in Creative agencies
- Experience working with a multi-national ad agency.
- Experience working for FMCG brands
- Proven experience working in an Account Service role which involved independent client liaison and management
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor junior team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient within a Macintosh Operating System environment
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Exceptional communication and influence abilities
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data and translate this into strategic recommendations
- Ability to prioritize, focus and posses strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, customer-service, operational, organisational and communication skills