About the Team
Your new team includes highly talented and passionate professionals with extensive experience working in leading Chartered Accounting firms, fund managers and investment banks. Our multidisciplinary team has earned a reputation for achieving innovative, high-quality results through technical excellence, responsive advice, and sound execution capability. These qualities have seen our team become a leading provider of independent business transaction, succession, and valuation advice.
We take pride in creating positively differentiated work experiences that enable individuals to feel valued and achieve their full potential regardless of their employment status. We fundamentally believe that an individual’s decision to adopt flexible (part-time or casual) work arrangements should not lead to less interesting work, fewer career opportunities or less remuneration in relative terms.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all team members feel appreciated and accepted.
For more information about JNP Advisory visit www.jnpadvisory.com.au.
About the role
- Work on enriching client assignments with a team of diverse professionals.
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best.
- A high degree of autonomy to shape the role focusing on your areas of interest.
In this role, you’ll be joining a team of innovative and passionate people to create and implement integrated commercial, financial, and legal solutions that deliver substantial shareholder value.
You will advise key decision makers including entrepreneurs, high net wealth individuals and professional investment managers.
Examples of our work over the past 12 months include:
- Corporate and legal advisor to a multiple shareholder professional services firm regarding its sale to an ASX listed entity.
- Legal advisor to a family office establishing a venture capital fund.
- Legal adviser to an Australian investment manager regarding the sale of a portfolio of industrial property assets to a global institutional fund manager.
- Corporate advisor to an Australian bank to investigate recovery options for a large debt exposure in the financial services sector.
- Legal advisor assisting two professional services firm merge and execute a succession strategy.
- Corporate and legal advisor to a consolidator in the healthcare sector.
Enough about us; let’s talk about you!
You are someone with:
- LLB, GDLP with 5+ years’ PQE.
- Admitted in NSW (or another state in Australia with rights for reciprocal admission).
- Experience in corporate / transaction and/or commercial law.
- Commercial acumen coupled with strong drafting skills, excellent communication skills and client service focus.
- The ability to work independently, with a desire to take commercial ownership of tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Experience in managing complex matters across multiple clients.
- Confidence in managing and dealing with personnel across a business including business owners/business executives (C-Suite personnel).
You will also have the following personal attributes:
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Seniority: Associate Director (Senior Associate / Special Counsel)
- Status: This is a permanent part-time OR full-time role – 3-5 days per week. Whatever works best for you, works for us!
- Hours: Flexible hours and annual leave to suit childcare or other personal commitments.
- Salary: Up to $250k FTE plus bonus (depending upon skills & experience).
- Location: Sydney, Bangalow, Bryon Bay or remotely from anywhere.
How to Apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!