Tactiv and Enquire emerged from the need for better governance and administration efficiencies in environmental, social and community programs. We work with organisations who aim to deliver a positive social impact in the government, not-for-profit, philanthropic and commercial sector.
By being incredibly passionate about empowering organisations to do good we are making a difference in today’s social impact ecosystem. We help our clients take full control of their grant, contract and impact reporting and make great decisions every day.
With Enquire, we assist organisations in a range of industries and a wide variety of sizes. The shared purpose of these organisations is that they aim to make a difference – to create outcomes that affect the community and the environment in a positive way.
Tactiv’s roots in the government, philanthropic and not-for-profit sector provided us with the knowledge, experience and product offering to be fully equipped for these industries. We offer best practice software solutions and our team, of which many have been with us since our beginning, has an incredible amount of in-depth experience with businesses operating in these industries and the challenges that come with it.
About the role
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Officer to join our team. You’ll climb on board a dynamic, passionate and highly motivated team that supports customers across Australia and New Zealand.
As a Senior Customer Success Officer you will lead the support team by actively supporting end-users of our software-as-a-service product, Enquire.
Enquire – Grant, Contract and Impact Reporting is software designed to empower those who do good. You can see more here: https://tactiv.net/
This role combines understanding of customer needs, problem solving analysis, issue tracking, escalation and resolution. You must be approachable and passionate about delivering a high level of service to all users.
This role involves a wide array of tasks including, but not limited to: –
• Phone, email and face to face support of Enquire web based application
• Service Desk tooling and ticket management
• Working with various teams i.e. technical, implementation and product
• Ensuring end-to-end resolution of issues and customer requests
• Understanding and meeting SLA obligations
• Development and maintenance of support materials such as online help site and factsheets
• Analytical problem solving
• Delivery of customer training and workshops
• Support and coach team members
• Providing reports to Management and Customers
• Proactively driving process improvements / efficiencies across customer support/success functions
Key Skills and Attributes
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Competency in Service Desk tooling ticket management
• Attention to detail and analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to deal responsively, consistently, patiently and politely with service requests.
• Ability to escalate customer issues
• Be able to self manage
• Demonstrated knowledge in an ICT support, ITIL and knowledge of ticketing systems
• Skills in or quick learner of Software applications
• Results driven
• Background or knowledge of cloud-based software development processes
• Skills in issue management products
• Hours: 32 hrs per week
• Salary: $70k + Super FTE
• Location: Tactiv is located in a premium co-working office in Brisbane CBD, offering all-inclusive member amenities, including cafe, high-tech meeting and event spaces, media studio, exercise room, rooftop event and workspace, end-of-trip facilities with towel service, relaxation spaces and more.
• Start date: ASAP!
How to apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!