We’re a plucky little B2B Marketing agency, on the hunt for our next team member. Originally created in Melbourne our team is now all over Australia – with a couple overseas too! Location isn’t important as our agency is 100% remote and we use the power of technology and great communication to deliver excellent results and a seamless client experience for our growing list of B2B customers.
Our next recruit is a commercially savvy Senior Digital Account Manager who will own the client relationship for our key clients, ensuring an exceptional level of customer service, a commitment to delivering on their objectives and also to driving growth across the accounts.
What we’re looking for
This is a senior role and you will need to hit the ground running in a busy team. We need you to:
- Be a client champion with a decent understanding of digital (covering all or most of SEO/Google Ads/Social Ads/Automation). Not just ‘the big idea’ person but also someone who can translate those exciting boardroom discussions to a project plan.
- Have proven time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Be creative, solutions orientated and pride yourself on excellent project delivery
- Have 6+ years strong digital account management experience and detailed understanding of full funnel digital marketing
- Focus on business development with existing clients including excellent writing skills to enable contribution to pitches, proposals and case studies
- Excellent virtual presentation skills and the ability to connect with your clients in a 100% virtual environment
- Be a strategic and creative thinker
- Be a proactive person who can develop solutions for our clients’ projects facilitating creative development and the feedback process with confidence
- Have a strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork
- Be someone who has a passion for the varied nature of the agency environment
So, what will your day look like?
- Owning the client relationship for our key clients across construction, technology and professional services
- Campaign planning including managing budgets and platform/media/creative recommendations
- Collaborating with our team across content, design and digital to facilitate seamless project delivery
- Responding to client calls and emails in a timely and professional way
- Budget reporting and keeping track of client retainer spend
- Commitment to serve our valued clients by managing stakeholder expectations
- Commercial discussions involving growth opportunities
What you get
- Support system which is in place to help you achieve all of the above
- A diverse client list across a range of industries
- To work with a genuinely positive and creative team
- Ongoing professional development
- A 99% remote role (1 day per month in an office)
- This is a permanent part-time role.
- Days/hours: 32 hours a week (4 full days or 5 shorter days).
- Salary: we offer a competitive remuneration package that is dependent on experience.
- Location: this is a 99% remote role (1 day per month in an office).
- Start date: ASAP!
How to apply:
If this role looks like you, apply asap. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as great talent applies. If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam.
Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
The video is not compulsory, but gives us some further insight into why you would be great for our role. It does not need to be polished, just the real you.
We look forward to meeting you!