Established in 2020, JNP Legal is a commercial law firm forming part of JNP Advisory.
JNP Advisory, a chartered accounting firm specialising in the provision of business transaction, succession, and valuation advice. Since being established in 2011, JNP Advisory has earnt an enviable reputation for achieving high quality results through technical excellence and sound execution capability.
Our clients operate across diverse industries and range from entrepreneurial privately owned businesses to large public companies.
A key element to our success has been our commitment to provide highly qualified individuals flexible work solutions, interesting assignments, c-suite client interaction and a collaborative team environment.
For more information about JNP Advisory visit www.jnpadvisory.com.au.
About the role
This opportunity is a newly created position forming the next stage of JNP Legal’s development after its initial success in 2020. The role offers a high degree of autonomy and a variety of legal work over a range of matters.
The broad responsibilities of the role include:
* Business Sale/Purchase Agreements – Share Sale/Purchase Agreements and Asset Sale/Purchase Agreements (including all elements of such agreements including deposits, escrow arrangements, working capital adjustments, warranty and indemnity regimes and completion mechanics).
* Ancillary Transaction Documents (including Confidentiality Deeds, Term Sheets, Assignment Deeds, Novation Deeds, Employment Contracts, Contractor Arrangements, Regulatory Applications (including ASIC and FIRB) and assisting with the process for completion of a transaction).
* Transaction due diligence (including document collation, contract reviews, statutory register reviews, third party searches and preparation of due diligence reports).
* Shareholder Agreements (including for joint venture arrangements).
* Subscription Agreements (including advice on regulatory restrictions on offers of securities and disclosure documents and application of Corporations Act exemptions).
* Employee Incentive Schemes (including Share and Option Plans).
* Corporations Act advice (including in relation to appointment/removal of directors, notice and process for general meetings, financial assistance, capital reductions, share buy-backs, related party transactions, offers of securities and Financial Services Licensing and disclosures).
* Property transactions and documentation (such as leases including assignments and land sale contracts).
* Intellectual property documents (including IP assignments and licensing arrangements).
* Banking and finance documents (loan agreements, security documentation and PPSR issues).
* Trust arrangements (including drafting different types of trust deeds, such as discretionary trusts, unit trusts, bare trust, and drafting / advising on changes to trusts, etc).
How to Apply
If you’re keen to apply and are not already part of our marketplace please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!