Join PwC’s enterprise architecture consulting team in a central Canberra Location. Create high profile technology strategies and architectures for large Australian Federal Government clients, exploit the latest trends in technology and deliver sustainable competitive advantage for leading businesses and organisations.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Technology Consulting Enterprise Architecture Team bring this to life by making major technology choices, designing enterprise level target state architectures, and deciding when and how to best leverage current and future technology to maximise business outcomes and deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
As the Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager, your impact will be seen by creating a clear direction on how clients should transform the technology landscape to address the challenges of today and seize the opportunities of tomorrow. You will help to deliver large, complex architectures for some of our largest clients and be responsible for leading the architecture workstream on major transformation programmes.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not
- Define enterprise, domain and platform target state architectures and roadmaps
- Drive the linkage between business strategy and technology (and vice versa), to deliver impactful outcomes
- Help your clients understand the ‘art of the possible’ with innovative and disruptive technology
- Design innovative technology solution architectures across large programs to solve complex business problems
- Shape, define and provide technology leadership on large scale transformation programs, acting as overall program architect or workstream manager
- Manage virtual teams of specialist architects and technology SMEs as required to drive and define complex program architectures
Through a range of engagements, you will also be exposed to;
- IT strategy formulation
- IT due diligence
- Architecture assurance and advisory
- Platform and vendor evaluation
- Deliver compelling communication of our value proposition to business stakeholders
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships
The brief is simple…
You have a solid background in technology as well as consulting, and are capable of defining technology architectures within large and complex environments, working with industry-leading experts in their respective fields, delivering a strategic outcome. You’re passionate about technology and innovation, finding novel approaches to solve problems. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Demonstrate an ability to be customer focused, open to reimagine what is possible, and make complex concepts simple and easy to digest
- Are motivated by personal growth and accountability, with a desire to build strong, caring and fun relationships within the team
- Show potential to own and drive to pragmatic outcomes, creating impact with our clients
Have knowledge of some or all of the following;
- Enterprise and solution architecture
- Approaches to architecture governance and innovative ways of working
- Extensive awareness of specialist architect domains (e.g. application, security, infrastructure/cloud, digital, data/information, integration, operations, devops etc.)
- Major technology trends, innovations and their practical (or potential) application
- Extensive awareness of architectural patterns, styles and respective tradeoffs
- Design and delivery of contemporary layered application/architecture stacks
- Architectural frameworks and methods such as TOGAF and others, including certification or desire to become certified
- Standard data (interchange) formats and application integration techniques
- Digital, big data, customer engagement and common core systems and platforms
- Contemporary cloud stacks (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Technology strategy and architecture within financial services, government or major internet companies
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning
157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state
of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The
dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC
empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things
never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability,
LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks’
maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work
doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are
ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround
yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now through Beam.
Related Jobs (3)
Technology Risk | Manager | Sydney | 3-4 days on December 9, 2018
Technology Risk | Senior Manager | PwC | Sydney | 3-4 days on December 9, 2018
Identity Architect, Manager / Senior Manager | Melbourne on September 14, 2018 Permanent Part Time