Perfect for someone that can help clients navigate through the financial services industry risk and regulatory priorities with confidence so that they can continue to improve the way they meet Australia’s financial services needs.
- Flexible work options – work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Lead teams on projects with ASX clients and global financial services institutions
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
Are you looking for a job that embraces your curiosity, encourages learning and drives you to grow and develop?
Join PwC’s Risk Assurance team as a Senior Manager within our Financial Services Risk and Regulatory team. You will foster relationships with clients and help them navigate through the industry’s risk and regulatory priorities with confidence so that they can continue to improve the way they meet Australia’s financial services needs.
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Risk Assurance team bring this to life by developing risk management strategies for our clients in an ever changing business environment. As the Manager you will have a strong understanding of end to end process lifecycle in domains like banking, wealth management and insurance.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that’s not all!
The brief is simple…
You have experience in providing risk, regulatory, remediation and internal control advice and assurance to organisations within the wealth management industry (particularly superannuation funds, providers of insurance in superannuation, administrators, custodians and asset managers)
You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
You are also able to demonstrate
- Previous Internal control, process assurance, process improvement, remediation project, Line 2 Risk or internal audit skillsets – ability to identify risks, regulatory obligations and internal control points in end-to-end business processes in the wealth management industry, and an understanding of industry specific business processes and areas of heightened risk or regulatory scrutiny, such as insurance in superannuation, benefit payments, member reporting, breach reporting etc
- Particular understanding of superannuation regulation (APRA superannuation prudential standards (SPS), APRA reporting, requirements of the SIS Act), superannuation reforms (e.g. StrongerSuper, SuperStream) and a general understanding of superannuation trustees and their obligations.
Sound like you? Read on.
What We Offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we’re LinkedIn’s number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We’re committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn’t go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
Related Jobs (4)
Technology Risk | Manager | Sydney | 3-4 days on December 9, 2018
Technology Risk | Senior Manager | PwC | Sydney | 3-4 days on December 9, 2018
Senior Consultant – Risk and Compliance | PwC | Sydney | 3-4 days on November 1, 2018 Permanent Part Time
Manager – Risk and Compliance | PwC | Sydney | 3-4 days on November 1, 2018 Permanent Part Time