• Work with some of the best minds in Australian tax advisory.
• Be inspired and work with clients who are the leaders of their industries.
• Flexible work options – work smarter and in a way that suits your lifestyle.
Work with us
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. Whether you are improving healthcare, creating smarter cities or building Australia’s start-up industry from the ground up, you will build trust in society and solve important problems every day.
Join our corporate tax team as a Senior Manager and build your brand in the market. Our clients are innovative and at the forefront of Australian business, which is why your ability to be a trusted advisor is crucial for success in this role. You will support your clients through a variety of tax engagements related to:
• Income tax compliance and tax assurance.
• Structuring and financing for crossborder investments.
• Mergers, acquisitions, divestments and initial public offerings.
• Tax risk management, governance and tax transparency.
• Australian Taxation Office relationship management, compliance reviews and audits.
• General advisory, including ruling applications, position papers and other written advice.
As a Senior Manager in our corporate tax team, you will manage a portfolio of clients and have access to a range of industries to develop your capabilities. Working with leaders who challenge and inspire your growth, you will in turn challenge and inspire the next generation of our tax professionals.
The brief is simple…
You have demonstrated experience in corporate income tax, managing a client portfolio and delivering quality work on time. You are passionate about challenging the status quo and bringing value to the table. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem-solvers; the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders. Those who have worked with you can vouch for the fact that you:
• Have a keen interest and strong Australian income tax technical skills.
• Can apply the income tax law to client-specific circumstances.
• Work with other professionals to collectively solve problems.
• Have excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
• Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
• Inspire and grow the next generation of tax professionals.
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm, you will join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia’s number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.