ntegrity is an award-winning digital agency servicing Australia’s leading not-for-profit, for-purpose and government brands. We partner closely with our clients to help prepare for the future, to ensure they can meet their mission of making an impact on the world.
Our unique agency/consultancy model means we provide both strategy and implementation—from digital marketing tactics right through to organisational-wide growth strategy. Our model also means that we upskill our clients every step of the way, so they aren’t dependent on us but instead learn from us to increase their skills.
Our team is empathetic, embraces challenges with excitement, is motivated by the growth of our clients and act with integrity at our core. We each take ownership of the business and are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
We win awards because we stand out from our industry. We do work the world needs – we are driven by purpose and specialise in not-for-profit.
We treat our staff well, and are intentional in investing into innovation and internal projects. We have inspiring leaders that deeply care about our clients and our team.
If you’re eager for a workplace that is transparent, compassionate and recognises hard work — we think you’ll like it here.
You are a seasoned strategist, with a strong foundation in digital, and an awesome people person who wants to do great work for organisations that care.
You have broad experience working within or with non-for-profit organisations. This includes developing content, collaborating on tech projects and overseeing marketing and strategy.
You are looking to join a digital agency, because you like work environments that are fast-paced, innovative and growth-focussed and enjoy working across diverse clients and projects.
And this is why ntegrity exists – we want to connect people like you to organisations that are in need of a positive digital transformation, and are sometimes afraid to do so. You’re the strategist with the skills and experience that can see it happen and make it happen.
What you’ll do
- Tackle complex strategic problems and lead projects that lead to improved user experience and growth —including product strategy, holistic digital strategy, website and content strategy, brand strategy, campaign strategy and fundraising growth strategy
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative donor, supporter and consumer data and work with ntegrity’s lead thinkers to audit, create and deliver digital strategies that solve business problems.
- Present insights and strategies to C-suite executives, obtaining buy-in and influencing them to become digital leaders.
- Lead project teams and clients through discovery, collaborative workshops and strategy development – bringing in channel experts where required and ensuring quality deliverables align to client expectations.
- Partnering with clients in the execution of their strategy roadmap through account management of strategy retainers
What we’re looking for
- 7-10+ years of experience in marketing and/or fundraising with a strong foundation in digital
- 3+ years experience guiding and mentoring staff
- Experience working in or with not-for-profit organisations. Can be organisation-side or agency-side
- Experience (and proven examples) of building customer and supporter centric digital and /or campaign strategies
- High EQ, flawless writing and communication skills
- Experience in nurturing and growing accounts
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and someone who enjoys working closely with others
What’s the deal?
- Part-time: 4 days
- Melbourne-based – HQ is on Bourke St with everyone currently WFH, but we plan retain remote working for ongoing future as a blended office
- Join a team that supports flexible working with part-timers making up over a third of the team (including the CEO and GM)
- We invest significant time and $$ to ensure our staff are growing, challenged and happy… such as quarterly Strategy Days, learning and development opportunities, reward trips!
- Starting: we’d love you to join ASAP!
A reminder: the reward
Work in an open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that encourages innovation and creative thinking, and knows how to seriously get stuff done.
Be part of a fast-growing company with a visionary CEO and shape where we’re going! Help us develop our services, innovate on new offerings and find untapped opportunities for growth.
Love what you do and work on problems that matter with a friendly, passionate team.
Work with awesome clients who are, literally, changing the world.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in this role, and have not applied previously, please sign up to Beam. Applying is easy — upload a CV, answer 3 questions and record a 1-minute intro video so we can get to know you.
We look forward to meeting you!